Embrace The Grapest 5km run - Women only Overnight Adventure
Time & Location
About The Adventure
ACTIVE OUTDOOR = run or walk 5 or 10kms through the vineyards in the beautiful Hunter Valley
WOMEN = women only escape
MAKING A DIFFERENCE = $10 of your cost goes towards Embrace Escapes 2018 charitable partner - Restore one www.restoreone.org.au. Cost of parking goes towards Ronald McDonald House.
ACTIVE OUTDOOR WOMEN MAKING A DIFFERENCE
" Saturday night accommodation
" The Grapest Run entry
" Will run for wine Shirt or Cap
" BBQ dinner Saturday Night
$299 per person twin share in 1 and 2 bedroom villas.
What is the The Grapest 5km all about?
Who said you can't drink wine AND exercise? Have your wine and drink it too, we say! We bet you've never run a race quite like the Grapest 5k Run!
Experience a great day with friends, with a little fitness & lots of fun. You will work up a thirst with the 5k or 10k run through amazing wineries. Then meander through the wine wale which is a kilometre of wine tasting stations for your cool down to re-energise yourself before some grape dancing with live entertainment as the sun goes down.
- 'Custom Wine Cup & Lanyard'*
- 'Custom Wine Stopper Finishers Medal'*
- 2 hour Live Band
- 8 Wine Tastings*
- Custom Headband
- Current Wineselectors Magazine
- 4.5 hours of grape fun
We will start the day on Saturday at 10:30am the Deck Café Lovedale, please join us for Brunch is you would like before we head to our accomodation to check in (Brunch is optional at own cost - but we would love everyone to join us)
After Brunch we will head to our accommodation at the Vineyard Hill Resort and get changed and ready for our afternoon of fun at the Grapest 5km run.
The event starts at 2pm - we need to be there by 1 to register and warm up . Get ready for a great day in the vineyards as you tackle either the 5km or 10km run (or walk if you would rather). After your run take some time to enjoy your cool down through the wine waddle and use your 8 wine tastings - Don't forget to grab a few of your favourites bottle. Then we will have the Grapest time Dancing the afternoon away to the live band.
Once the Grapest festivities have finished we head back to our accommodation for a Casual evening with the girls. Enjoy a beautiful BBQ and crack open a bottle or 2 of sensational Hunter Valley wine.
In the morning we are in no rush, feel free to sleep in or join us for a morning walk before we check out and head to Petersons house for a beautiful bubbly breakfast (Breakfast is at own cost)
HOW GRAPE DOES THAT SOUND?
What will I need to bring?
- ID (Embrace Escapes will bring Confirmation Email)
- $5 CASH for car parking (Proceeds to go RMH)
- Signed waiver, found on the website ( Embrace Escapes will have these for you to complete over Brunch)
- Sensible footwear for off road running
- Wide brimmed hat or cap
- Clothing that is appropriate for the weather
- Sealed water - no more then 1.5L
- CASH for food, wine and merchandise purchases
- A whole bunch of friends to have a grape day out
What’s not included?
- Transport to the Hunter Valley. We will help organise car pooling as we get closer to the event.
- Your drinks-your welcome to BYO or purchase at the Grapest Run or surrounding vineyards.
- Brunch on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday - however we have bookings and would love for you to join us.
Full Payment of $299 is due at time of booking.
How fit do I need to be? You do not have to be super fit to participate in this fun run. Run your heart out or walk the course it is totally up to you. If you can walk around the shops for 30 minutes or so you can participate in this event. Talk to us about any questions or concerns you might have, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy: This embrace Escapes event is non refundable however is transferable to another lucky lady if by chance you cannot make it.
- Sold OutEmbrace the Grapest 5km Run$299$2990$0