Multi Day Adventures
- Sun, 22 MayExmouth22 May, 12:00 pm – 29 May, 12:00 pmExmouth, Exmouth WA 6707, AustraliaSwim with the Whale Sharks / kayak / snorkel / Hike! Join WEA and discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer. This action-packed adventure includes swimming with the magnificent Whale Sharks, kayaking and snorkelling with the most amazing sea creatures.
- SOLD OUTFri, 24 JuneNorah Head
- SOLD OUTFri, 08 JulyPokolbin08 July, 3:00 pm – 10 July, 12:00 pmPokolbin, 647 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaJoin us for a luxury Wellness Pilates Retreat in the Hunter Valley. Be prepared for a weekend full of Pilates, great food, good company, a hell of a lot of fun and laughter, some local wine and cheese with some WEA surprises along the way. Come and join us, we know you want to.
- Mon, 18 JulyAlice Springs18 July, 3:00 pm – 24 July, 9:00 amAlice Springs, Alice Springs NT, AustraliaJoin us for a epic highlights of the Larapinta Trail tour and experience one of the most popular wilderness walks in Australia. The Larapinta Trail offers a spectacular array of highlights including diverse wildlife, sensational waterholes and breathtaking ravines and gorges.
- SOLD OUTSun, 24 JulyAlice Springs24 July, 11:00 am AEST – 28 July, 6:00 pm AESTAlice Springs, Alice Springs NT, AustraliaJoin us on our Red Centre Adventure trip and admire Uluru by sunrise and sunset, explore the natural wonders of Kings Canyon – the Lost City, Amphitheatre, Garden of Eden and North and South Walls – and weave through the gigantic boulders and gullies of Kata Tjuta. This luxury trip has it all!
- 21 Aug, 1:00 pm – 28 Aug, 1:00 pmExmouth, WA 6707, AustraliaKayak/snorkel/ bushwalking/private boat charter to swim with the Humpbacks and/or Whale Sharks! Discover the best that Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park has to offer with Women Embrace Adventure. This is one adventure not to miss!
- SOLD OUTSun, 28 AugKosciuszko National Park
- SOLD OUTMon, 05 SeptHobart05 Sept, 5:00 pm – 10 Sept, 10:30 amHobart, Hobart TAS, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure and walk the rugged south-east coast of Tasmania on this fully supported and professionally guided 6 day/5 night adventure. Discover the pristine and wild Tasman National Park with a new and different adventure each day.