Half Day Adventures
- Multiple DatesFri, 27 MayWarners Bay NSW 2282, Australia
- Sat, 04 JuneDudley
- Sat, 04 JuneCaves Beach NSW 2281, Australia
- Sun, 05 JuneHunter Wetlands Centre Australia05 June, 11:30 am – 06 June, 2:00 pmHunter Wetlands Centre Australia, 1 Wetlands Pl, Shortland NSW 2307, AustraliaJoin us for a Segway tour unlike no other. Escape the everyday and discover the magic of nature at the Hunter Wetlands. Experience the phenomenon that is Segway with the wind in your hair while riding amongst nature. You will have so much fun you won't want to get off!
- Sat, 11 JuneBroadmeadow11 June, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm AESTBroadmeadow, 294 Turton Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292, AustraliaWhat hiking boots should I wear? Are boots better than trail runners? How do I prevent blisters? What are the best exercises to keep me strong for my adventures? Join us for a presentation from two women's health experts to learn how to keep our feet/ankles strong and healthy for years to come!
- Sun, 12 JuneMartinsville12 June, 7:30 am – 12:00 pmMartinsville, Martinsville NSW 2265, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure (WEA) on this fantastic walk in Olney State Forest. We will start our hike at Pines Picnic Area and follow the Abbotts Falls Walking Track Circuit for approx 10 km. Included in your adventure is a delicious morning tea. It is a beautiful place and we hope you join us!
- Sun, 19 JuneHoneysuckle Drive19 June, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm AESTHoneysuckle Drive, Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW 2300, AustraliaThe Whales Are BACK! Join us on our own private whale watching encounter boat tour as we cruise the Newcastle coastline, spotting whales and dolphins then share a scrumptious lunch and a cool beverage. Sounds like a perfect day out in beautiful Newcastle, we hope you can join us!