Half Day Adventures
- Multiple DatesFri, 10 DecWarners Bay NSW 2282, Australia
- Fri, 10 DecSpeers Point10 Dec, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm AEDTSpeers Point, 62 Creek Reserve Rd, Speers Point NSW 2284, AustraliaJoin us and Embrace Kayaking. This half-day venture starting and ending at Speers Point is perfect for beginner or intermediate paddlers with a moderate fitness level. We are sure you will love this adventure, including everything you need to kayak and a delicious lite lunch.
- Multiple DatesSun, 12 DecNewcastle Cruising Yacht Club12 Dec, 9:00 am – 1:00 pmNewcastle Cruising Yacht Club, 95 Hannell St, Wickham NSW 2293, AustraliaWind in your hair, sun on your face! Ever wanted to get out on the water and learn to sail? Whether you are a seasoned sailor or a complete beginner this adventure is designed to introduce women to the wonderful world of sailing. It's easy to learn in this safe, supportive and fun environment.
- Sat, 12 FebPokolbin12 Feb 2022, 11:30 am – 2:00 pmPokolbin, Mistletoe Lane, Behind Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaNot just any Segway ride… This one is a nature tour. Explore this historic region famous for its world-class wine on your very own Segway! It’s an experience not to be missed and will guarantee to put the WOW into your day and a smile on your face!
- Sold OutSat, 26 FebNewcastle26 Feb 2022, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pmNewcastle, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300, AustraliaWalk and Talk along Newcastle Harbour Foreshore then join us for a sunset sail on William the Fourth. Walking, talking, sailing, bubbles, nibbles, goody bags, likeminded women and a sensational guest speaker - all while raising money for a great cause. Sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon to us!