Half Day Adventures
- Sat, 26 JunNorah Head26 Jun, 8:00 am – 11:00 amNorah Head, Norah Head NSW 2263, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure for a beautiful 6km walk on the Central Coast of NSW. This walk really does have it all….forests, memorials, lookouts, Norah Head Light House, beach walking and it is a perfect place and time to spot the humpbacks making their way up the coast.
- Sun, 27 JunWybung Head Lookout27 Jun, 8:00 am – 12:00 pmWybung Head Lookout, Wybung Head Track, Frazer Park NSW 2259, AustraliaJoin us to explore beautiful Central Coast vistas on our Embrace Munmorah Hike. On this 9 km hike we’ll pass through bushland heath, eucalyptus forest, over fire trails and across some of the whitest sandy beaches then share a delicious morning tea!
- Sat, 10 JulPokolbin10 Jul, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AESTPokolbin, Mistletoe Lane, Behind Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaNot just any Segway ride… This one is a nature tour. Explore this historic region famous for its world-class wine on your very own Segway! It’s an experience not to be missed and will guarantee to put the WOW into your day and a smile on your face!
- Sat, 10 JulHoneysuckle Drive10 Jul, 11:30 am – 3:30 pmHoneysuckle Drive, Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW 2300, AustraliaJoin us on our own private whale watching encounter boat tour as we cruise the Newcastle coastline, spotting whales for 2 hours. After our Whale watching experience, we will finish off with drinks and lunch at the Honeysuckle Hotel. It will be a perfect day out and we hope you can join us.
- Sun, 11 JulBateau Bay11 Jul, 7:30 am – 11:30 am AESTBateau Bay, Wyrrabalong Coastal Walk, Bateau Bay NSW 2261, AustraliaJoin us on this coastal trail through the Wyrrabalong National Park. This walk has something for everyone – sandy beaches, shaded and winding bush trails, stunning clifftop views along the coast. An absolutely beautiful walk!
- Fri, 23 JulSomersby
- Sold OutFri, 30 JulNewcastle East
- 31 Jul, 7:30 am – 11:00 amDudley, Dudley NSW 2290, AustraliaGet your weekend off to an adventurous start with this short but challenging walk which features some hidden highlights of Glenrock that you may not have seen before. It’s a beautiful coastal hike with bush, beach and rocky terrain, all in our own backyard.
- Sun, 01 AugHunter Wetlands Centre Australia01 Aug, 11:30 am – 3:30 pmHunter Wetlands Centre Australia, 1 Wetlands Pl, Shortland NSW 2307, AustraliaJoin us for a Segway tour unlike no other. Escape the everyday and discover the magic of nature at the Hunter Wetlands. Experience the phenomenon that is Segway with the wind in your hair while riding amongst nature. You will have so much fun you won't want to get off!