Embrace Fine Food and Wine - WEA Ladies Who Lunch Winter Event
Time & Location
About The Adventure
If you are a lover of fine food and wine our Embrace Ladies Who Lunch Package is for you!
Enjoy a fantastic day out with a group of foodies from Women Embrace Adventure in the Hunter Valley. Sample the best sparkling wines at Petersons House followed by a sensational tasting menu lunch with matching wines at one of the best Restaurants in the region, the 2 hatted, Muse Restaurant. It’s a perfect day out for food and wine loving women.
Whats included in the full day package:
- Transport - be picked up and dropped off in a 12 seater Van from one of 2 pick up points, Fassifern Train Station or Speers Point Park. *you may also drive yourself however the cost of the day remains the same.
- Welcome drink on the Van
- Sparkling wine tasting and cheese platter at Petersons House - includes a special Petersons House gift
- Tasting Menu at the award winning Muse Restaurant in our own private dining room - you can chose if you have with or without matching wines
- A fantastic day out with a great bunch of women full of fun, laughter and a few little surprises for you along the way!
$220 Food only - including all of the above without the matching wines at lunch
$280 Food and matching Wines - including all of the above including matching wines with the tasting menu
About the Day:
We start the day off at Peterson House Peterson House which is the recognised specialist producer of sparkling wines in the Hunter Valley. They aim to have a wine for all tastes and all occasions, because as they say here “Life’s flat without bubbles”. We will take part in a fun wine tasting experience led by Petersons expert bubbly staff members. Sit down and relax with a cheese platter and try some of the Hunters best sparkling wines whilst enjoying the stunning views of the vineyards and Broken Back Range. You will also get a gift to take with you as part of your experience.
After Petersons we An amazing tasting menu Lunch at the award winning, two hatted MUSE RESTAURANT. Muse is located within the grounds of Hungerford Hill, an iconic Hunter Valley winery with a wine making history dating back to 1967. Muse Restaurant aims to be a showcase of Hunter Valley produce with an emphasis on seasonality and quality and offers Contemporary Australian cuisine, with a focus upon the Hunter Valley, featuring seasonal, high quality produce
The seasonal nature of the menus results in dishes that are constantly changing, but there’s a consistent culinary approach across the board: technique, restraint and respect. The Team of chefs at Muse are also keen gardeners. They plant, run and maintain an onsite farm garden at Muse Restaurant and their own home vegetable patches. These gardens successfully produce heirloom vegetables, edible flowers and herbs for our menus.
Just a couple of the awards they have won:
Sydney Morning Herald
2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 Good Food Guide Two Chef Hats.
The Sunday Telegraph
2018 & 2017 ‘ Delicious 100 Top NSW Restaurants’
2017, 2016 & 2015 ‘Hot 50′ Australian Restaurants List.
We will experience the Muse Restaurant Winter Tasting Menu in our own private dining room during our Ladies that Lunch.
The Chefs of Muse Restaurant are still working on the Winter Tasting Menu and will pass it on as soon as they send it through. we guarantee it will be a menu that will exceed your expectations. In the mean time take a look below at the amazing Autumn Tasting menu for an idea of what to expect.
2013 HUNGERFORD HILL DALLIANCE SPARKLING, TUMBARUMBA
- House Baked Rye Sourdough
- Raw fish, Newcastle Greens tomatillo, cucumber, blood orange kosho, avruga, shiso
2018 DALWOOD ESTATE SEMILLON, HUNTER VALLEY
- Our own sweet corn polenta, soft yolk, truffled pecorino, new season pinewood mushroom
2017 DALWOOD ESTATE CHARDONNAY, HUNTER VALLEY
- Little Hill Farm Joyce’s Gold heritage chicken, Morpeth butternut pumpkin
2009 HUNGERFORD HILL PINOT NOIR, TUMBARUMBA
- Slow cooked lamb breast, black garlic glaze, salt baked beetroot, plum, garlic chive
2017 DALWOOD ESTATE SHIRAZ, HUNTER VALLEY
- Kaffir lime and verjuice granita
- Muse coconut
2016 HUNGERFORD HILL BOTRYTIS SEMILLON, RIVERINA
This is going to be a day that Foodies dreams are made of!
What if I don’t have anyone to go with? No problem at all, Sharon and Katrina from Women Embrace Adventure will be there to introduce you to your fellow foodies. We are sure by the end of the day you would have found some new friends.
Booking terms and Conditions: Payment for events are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given. This is an all weather event. For full T&C see our webpage.
- Sold OutEmbrace Fine Food and Wine$280$2800$0