Embrace Cambodia Cultural and Volunteer 16 Day Adventure
Time & Location
About The Adventure
See Full Details Here
16 days that will change lives....yours and so many more!
Women Embrace Adventure has partnered with the charitable organisation, Restore One, to bring you this women’s only, fully guided Cultural and Volunteer trip of a lifetime to Cambodia.
Our goal is to raise funds to help Restore One build a year 12 classroom in Kampong Thom Province. We're dedicated to bringing a team of women together to make this happen! Whether travelling with a friend, a group or on your own, we give you the opportunity to see the real Cambodia in a supported, caring environment. You'll get to make a big difference and see where your fundraising dollars are going by volunteering on different projects within the village.
Your Package Includes
- Full Board – accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (and the food is amazing)
- Activities outlined in the itinerary (we really do cram a lot in!)
- 5 day Volunteer Project in a village
- All internal transport
- 2 enthusiastic Women Embrace Adventure hosts that will be with you every step of the way to support, encourage and to sometimes help push you just that little bit out of your comfort zone
- 1 Restore One Host that has extensive knowledge of the country and the village to guide us
- 1 English speaking Cambodian Local Guide
- Countries Visited: Cambodia
- Tour Length: 16 days
- Start Date: The tour will start in Phnom Penh on Saturday, 26th October
- Finish date: The tour will finish in Siem Reap on Sunday 10th November
- Volunteer Work: includes hygiene classes, assisting with teaching in the local school, building activities within the village and so much more
- Arrival Airport: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Departure Airport: Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- Group Size: Maximum 18 – this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
Women's Cultural and Volunteer Tour of Cambodia
15 night/16 Day, $2595.00 pp, twin share
Want to talk to us about the trip? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What past travellers with Restore One have to say:
"I went on Restore One's Trip and I joined a team of committed families from Australia to build houses in a poor Cambodian community. The houses were for two young families who, at the time, lived in tiny huts which flooded during the monsoon season. Now, they have sturdy, elevated homes, secure and protected from the elements. We also immersed ourselves in the fantastic culture of Cambodia. We experienced the vibrant capital Phnom Penh, and Siem Reap, home of the spectacular Angkor Wat temples.
I can't recommend Restore One trips highly enough. It was fantastic to experience another world and help make a tangible difference to those in need. As for Restore One itself, donations go directly to people in need, there are absolute minimum admin costs, and they respect local culture and authority. Get involved and go on a trip with this amazing charity. It's good for the mind and soul, and you will remember it for the rest of your life!" —JESSE KING
*Conditions apply. Valid for travel for a one-off date on 26 October 2019 departure. Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares. Prices are correct as of 20 Nov 2018 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Early bird price $2,295.00 valid Nov 20 - March 1 2019 only. Full price $2,595. A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. The final balance of payment is due August 15, 2019. All monies raised for Restore One will go directly to the charity and may not be used for personal travel expenses. PayPal payment plan available for final balance. 100% cancellation fee applies after final monies have been paid. Other conditions apply. See full T&C on our website.
- Embrace Cambodia Deposit$600$6000$0
- Cambodia Total Amount$2,595$2,5950$0