Sun, 20 Aug|
Women Embrace Ningaloo Reef Humpback Whale Kayaking Adventure
Kayak/ snorkel/ bushwalking/ private boat charter to swim with the Humpbacks and/or Whale Sharks! Discover the best that Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer with Women Embrace Adventure. This is one adventure not to miss!
Time & Location
20 Aug 2023, 3:00 pm – 27 Aug 2023, 2:30 pm
Exmouth, WA 6707, Australia
About The Adventure
Join WEA for this bucket list adventure.... kayak/snorkel/bushwalking/private boat charter to swim the Humpbacks and maybe even Whale Sharks! Discover the best that Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer with Women Embrace Adventure.
We'll spend five days sea kayaking along the coast in the sheltered, turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef, visiting beautiful snorkel sites along the way, travelling with the prevailing breeze and returning each night to our comfortable base camp. We'll take some short bush walks to explore Cape Range National Park’s stunning gorges and visit the Milyering Visitor Centre.
We'll camp in Cape Range National Park with base camp set up just for us and spend two nights in Exmouth at a resort where we'll enjoy a day on our private charter boat for an amazing Eco Tour.
August sees one of the largest populations of migrating Humpback Whales in the world; these majestic creatures cruise past the West Australian coast each year, providing the perfect opportunity for us to observe them. If the conditions are right, we'll snorkel alongside for an out-of-this-world experience.
Good news! Whale sharks can still be found at Ningaloo Reef, even after the Whale Shark Season is over. So, we may get to swim with the Humpback Whales or Whale Sharks OR if mother nature is on our side BOTH! Our private charter tour allows us to explore the Ningaloo Reef and find amazing marine life using a spotter plane to help locate any Whale Sharks and Humpbacks in the area for this tour.
- A chance to experience the Humpback Whales and Whale Sharks on our private charter
- Sea kayak Ningaloo reef and immerse yourself (literally!) in this beautiful world heritage area
- Snorkel with over 500 species of fish and 300 species of coral
- Guided, pack-free bushwalks to marvel at the ancient landscape and stunning views of Mandu Mandu Gorge and Yardie Creek Gorge
- Five nights camping (almost glamping!) at our private base camp just 200m from the beach
- Two nights accommodation at a resort in Exmouth
Overview of Adventure
- Tour dates: Sunday 20th August 2023- Sunday 27th August 2023
- Duration: 8 day/7 nights
- Cost: AU $4,300/pp twin share
- Grade: Moderate – Suitable for beginners and first-time kayakers and experienced kayakers; however, we recommend having a moderate level of fitness as we are active all day, every day of our adventure. We also recommend you are confident in open water and able to swim at least 100m unaided.
- Start and finish Location: Exmouth Learmonth Airport, Western Australia
- Activities: Full Day Private Whale Shark/Humpback Whale Charter, kayaking, snorkelling, camping, hiking
- Accommodation: comfortable base camp tent camping and resort stay in Exmouth
- Group size: 12 women plus your WEA hosts and guides
CLICK HERE FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your package does not include
- Flights to and from Exmouth (Learmouth airport)
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
*T&C apply; see below.
Note: we can not guarantee sighting humpbacks or whale sharks; this is nature, but you will have a very good chance of experiencing the beauty of the Ningaloo Big Three...Humpbacks, Whale Sharks, Manta Rays.
Stay Safe Procedures: Women Embrace Adventure is taking important measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
*You may be asked to complete a RAT test 24 hours prior to departure and during the adventure.
*Read our full Covid-19 T&C's for full details https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c
By making a booking you agree to and accept our terms and conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, our Covid-19 Policy and the Waiver of Liability.
Your booking is final once your payment is processed and a confirmation email is sent to you.
This is a women's only adventure.
Valid for travel for 20 August 2023 departure.
Valid for sale until sold out.
Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares/transport to start in Exmouth or required travel insurance.
Prices are correct as of 20 February 2022 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency.
A non-refundable deposit of $900 per person is required to secure your booking.
Full price is $4,300.
You will be invoiced for the balance owing which is due 90 days prior to departure and is payable via direct deposit, PayPal or credit card.
All current government safety and health guidelines at the time of booking and departure must be followed including all Covid-19 requirements. Any additional costs related to but not limited to government travel restrictions are the responsibility of the individual traveller and not Women Embrace Adventure. If this trip is undersubscribed or in circumstances where external events affect the viability or safety of this trip to go ahead, Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to cancel or reschedule and to exclude/remove any participants from this trip. Your booking is non-transferable.
Cancellation Fees Apply:
· Prior to 90 days before the trip departure, we reserve the right to charge any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Between 90-60 days before trip departure-75% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Between 59-30 days before trip departure- 85% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Within 30 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Adventure Cost
· Once the trip has commenced, there will be no refunds granted.
· It is required that you have a purchased comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking and maintained until the end of the adventure.
- Ticket type
Deposit Women Embrace Ningaloo
Payment via PayPal or Credit Card, $900 non-refundable deposit will be paid upon booking with the remainder, $3,400 AUD, due 90 days prior to departure (May 22, 2023). If you have any questions at all please email Sharon and Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.orgPrice$900.00
GST includedTax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out