Embrace Cambodia 16 Day Adventure 2020
Time & Location
About The Adventure
See Full Details Here
16 days that will change lives....yours and so many more!
Women Embrace Adventure has partnered with the charitable organisation, Restore One, to bring you this women’s only, fully guided Cultural and Volunteer trip of a lifetime to Cambodia.
Our goal is to raise funds to help Restore One Charity students go to University and pay for teacher wages at the Restore One School in Kampong Thom Province. We're dedicated to bringing a team of women together to make this happen!
Whether travelling with a friend, a group or on your own, we give you the opportunity to see the real Cambodia in a supported, caring environment. You'll get to make a big difference and see where your fundraising dollars are going by volunteering on different projects within the village.
Your Package Includes
- Full Board – Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (and the food is amazing)
- All entry fees to attractions, temples, cultural displays, museums
- Activities outlined in the itinerary (we really do cram a lot in!)
- 5 day Volunteer Project in a village
- All internal transport (most in Tuk Tuk's and some in airconditioned minivans)
- 2 enthusiastic Women Embrace Adventure hosts that will be with you every step of the way to support, encourage and to sometimes help push you just that little bit out of your comfort zone
- 1 Restore One Host that has extensive knowledge of the country and the village to guide us
- 1 English speaking Cambodian Local Guide
Your Package Does Not Include
- International Airfare to and from Cambodia
- Countries Visited: Cambodia
- Tour Length: 16 days
- Start Date: The tour will start in Phnom Penh on Monday 30th November 2020
- Finish date: The tour will finish in Siem Reap on Tuesday 15th December 2020
- Volunteer Work: includes hygiene classes, assisting with teaching in the local school, building activities within the village and so much more
- Arrival Airport: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Departure Airport: Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- Group Size: Maximum 18 – this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
Women's Cultural and Volunteer Tour of Cambodia
15 night/16 Day, $2795.00 pp, twin share **Book Early Bird Special** $2595 valid until 28 February 2020
Want to talk to us about the trip? Drop us an email at email@example.com
What past travellers with Restore One have to say:
'I joined this trip to Cambodia not fully understanding the importance of what I was about to embark on or the emotional impact it would have on me. I came back with so much love and respect for the woman I travelled with and the tenacity and drive of the Cambodian people I met and sit with and talked to and listened to and a much better understanding of why I was drawn to be there. Each and every day for us was different from history to culture to traditions to challenges to giving a helping hand to atrocities and cruelty to love to spirituality to magic moments to dreams to self-development to working as a team of woman a village of woman to making a positive impact to giving back and most of all to helping to change a negative into a positive little by little for the people of Cambodia. I made a promise to a young boy Macha in Year 10 that I would return to see him in Year 12 and I will keep my promise except next time I will make a much more concerted effort to raise as much money as I possibly can. I want to say thank you to Restore One, to Katrina, Sharon, Sokhun and the 12 beautiful women I travelled with for making this the most enjoyable rewarding and worthwhile experience ever...peace out.' Julie 2019 Trip
'It would have to be one of the most rewarding things that you will ever do in your life. It will awaken your senses and hurt your heart. It will make you wonder why or how humans can be so cruel to each other. But at the same time, you will meet people that have nothing to give but will open their hearts to you and greet you with a smile. You will see some of the most amazing wonders of the world in this country. You will see the pain and suffering that you would never even imagine. There will be times when you think your heart just can't take anymore. Then one of the locals will smile at you and it all goes away. But you will return a better person. And if you're really lucky, like me, you'll make some incredible new friendship along the way.' Tricia 2019 Trip
*Conditions apply. Valid for travel for a one-off date on 30 November 2020 departure. Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares. Prices are correct as of 2 December 2019 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Early bird price $2,595 valid until Feb 28, 2020, only. Full price $2,795. A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. The final balance of payment is due August 15, 2020. All monies raised for Restore One will go directly to the charity and may not be used for personal travel expenses. PayPal payment plan available for the final balance. 100% cancellation fee applies after the final monies have been paid. Other conditions apply. See full T&C on our website.
- Embrace Cambodia Deposit$600$6000$0