Fri, 04 Nov|
Women Embrace Wellness Pilates Retreat
Join us for a luxury Wellness Pilates Retreat in the Hunter Valley. Be prepared for a weekend full of Pilates, great food, good company, a hell of a lot of fun and laughter, some local wine and cheese with some WEA surprises along the way. Come and join us, we know you want to.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm AEDT – 06 Nov 2022, 12:00 pm AEDT
Pokolbin, 647 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
About The Adventure
Wellness, we hear you say! What does that even mean?
Well, it really does mean something different to everyone. At Women Embrace Adventure, wellness means a balance of fitness, fun, relaxation, laughter, healthy eating and a little bit of indulgence. So, don't worry, this weekend isn't just about Pilates, love and mung beans – yes, there will be some of that, BUT we will also have a hell of a lot of fun, laugh lots and indulge in some local wine and cheese with some WEA surprises along the way.
We have partnered with FitNesse Strength and Wellbeing Studio (this is where Kat and Sharon practice Pilates) to bring you this all-inclusive luxury Winter Wellness / Pilates retreat.
This weekend is ideal for all fitness levels; those who are new to Pilates or have been doing it for years and those looking for a weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of real life, take some time to focus on themselves to relax and unwind.
Over the three days, you will be immersed in inspiring Pilates and Stretch & Release classes. You can participate in five group Pilates classes, two evening Stretch and Unwind sessions, one Water FiTnesse session in the indoor mineral pool, and a Roller Session to end the weekend. Choose to attend all sessions or pick and choose to suit how you want the weekend to go – this is your time away and it's all about you, after all!
Why Pilates? Health professionals say Pilates improves posture, muscle tone, balance, joint mobility, and relieves stress and tension. Pilates emphasises alignment, breathing, the flow of movement to improve flexibility, coordination and balance, build core strength and develop control and endurance in the body. Taking a regular class will benefit everyone, from beginners to advanced. Pilates really is for every BODY.
We'll start with the Pilates basics and progress through a repertoire of movements at a level and pace that suits you. You will feel your muscles working intensely, moving your body through all planes of motion while focusing on breath work, leaving you feeling energised and invigorated.
Oh, and did we mention the 60-minute massage?? Oh yeah!
- Date: Friday, November 4, 2022 -Sunday, November 6, 2021
- Time: 3-day adventure – starting from 3:00 pm Friday, finish 12 noon Sunday
- Start and finish point: Nu Leaf Retreat, Pokolbin NSW
During your weekend, you will be able to:
- Enjoy fresh, healthy and delicious meals cooked with love and care. We can cater for most dietary needs, so please let us know of any upon booking.
- Enjoy a coffee/tea station at any time throughout your stay. You may even notice some freshly baked goodies appear around morning and afternoon teatime – help yourself at any time.
- Take a dip in the heated, indoor swimming pool at any time during your stay.
- Have a spa or relax in the steam room.
- Workout in the beautifully appointed gym space. That's where you'll enjoy your Pilates and stretch sessions. We will also move a couple of sessions outside if the weather permits.
- Relax and unwind with a 1-hour relaxation or remedial massage in the onsite spa
- Make your connection with the peace and beauty of Nu Leaf retreat and its beautiful surrounds. There will be ample free time to do your own thing, to join others or to retire to your room to read a good book on your own outdoor patio overlooking the shiraz vineyard.
The retreat will be a small group with a maximum of 14 ladies plus your WEA hosts and highly qualified FiTnesse Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer. We love to keep things small at WEA so you can spend time getting to know your fellow Winter Weekenders and make connections that last a lifetime.
- Twin share = $1,490 per person
- Single = $1,890 per person (please note: single rooms are limited)
- Two nights, twin share, luxury retreat accommodation with spacious bedrooms, each featuring en-suite bathrooms, air-con, extremely comfortable beds, tea and coffee making facilities, generous sitting area and private outdoor patio, with seating overlooking the Shiraz vineyard.
- All meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners – all prepared-on site with fresh produce and made with love)
- Dinner includes local wine matched to your meal
- Friday and Saturday afternoon nibbles with bubbles. Watch the sunset as we indulge in local cheeses and delicacies as well as local wines and bubbles.
- Morning/afternoon tea, fruit and coffee/tea station throughout the retreat.
- An evening nightcap in the lounge area
- 5 x 1 hour Pilates sessions, 2 x 30-minute stretch and unwind sessions, 1 x 1 hour Water FiTnesse session – all with fully qualified instructors
- Welcome pack full of goodies to use throughout your stay and to take home with you
- Use of indoor mineral pool, spa and steam room
- 1 x 60-minute massage on Saturday (you choose between a remedial or relaxation massage)
- Late checkout on Sunday – 12 pm
- Transport to and from the retreat
- Additional Alcohol
What do I need to bring?
- Toiletries and personal medications
- Activewear for Pilates, swimmers for the pool and spa and comfortable evening clothes (we'll send a complete list before we go)
- Any alcoholic beverages you may want (we provide a glass of bubbles or wine with afternoon nibbles and dinner and a nightcap after our evening stretch class)
How fit do I need to be?
This weekend is for any fitness level; however, please be aware there are so many amazing Pilates and fitness sessions to attend throughout the weekend, so we recommend you understand this is a wellness/fitness retreat. The Pilates sessions can be tailored to suit individual needs. If you'd like to discuss if this adventure is for you, please email us at email@example.com, we'll happily give you a call.
Do I need experience?
Nope! This weekend is ideal for those new to Pilates or who have been doing it for years and for those who are looking for a weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of real-life and take some time to focus on themselves to relax and unwind.
I'm not sure this adventure is for me?! What about this then...
- All meals provided and made with love
- Pre-dinner nibbles and a drink with your fellow adventurers
- Beautiful accommodation at the NuLeaf Retreat
- Indoor heated mineral pool, spa and steam room
- A one-hour massage on Saturday
- A nightcap in the beautiful lounge area on Friday and Saturday nights
- And best of all, WEA do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is register, pack, turn up and get your Pilates on! Everything else is done for you!
How many women will be on my adventure?
We like to keep things small and intimate at WEA to offer you a supportive and friendly environment. We have a maximum capacity of 14 women plus your WEA hosts anf Pilates instructors.
I'll be coming on my own, is that ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure you meet everyone when you arrive on Friday. We always have lots of fun; there's no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of the weekend, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
We hope you can join us!
Sharon and Kat x
Stay Safe Procedures: To prioritise the wellbeing of women, staff and our community, Women Embrace Adventure is taking significant measures to limit the transmission of COVID. All government regulations in place at the time of the adventure will be adhered to, including but not limited to:
*Zero share equipment, utensils
*Providing hand sanitiser to use at the start and during each adventure
*Ensuring social distancing throughout the adventure
Before attending an adventure, please:
*Stay home if you or your family are unwell
*Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser often
*Continue to social distance
*Read our full Covid-19 T&C's for full details https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c
Terms and Conditions: Payment for WEA weekend adventures are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given but can be transferred to another lady over the age of 18 who meets this adventures requirement; please email us before the adventure and provide her contact details. This is an all-weather event. If cancelled by Women Embrace Adventure, a full refund will be provided. For full T&Cs, see our webpage ( https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c). By purchasing this ticket, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket type
Retreat deposit - Twin Share
Deposit Only Hunter Valley, two night (twin-share), three day, all-inclusive Pilates Retreat. You will be invoiced for the balance due.Price$600.00
GST includedTax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out