Fri, 26 May|
Women Embrace Norah Head Weekend 2023
How'd you like to stay in an historic lighthouse keeper's cottage, walk the beautiful Coast, and watch the waves roll in while we yoga on the lawn of our very own headland? Sip mulled wine on the verandah as the sunsets, and the lighthouse starts to shine...hope you can join us!
Time & Location
26 May 2023, 3:00 pm AEST – 28 May 2023, 11:00 am AEST
Norah Head, Norah Head NSW 2263, Australia
About The Adventure
Enjoy a wonderful walking Winter Warmer Weekend on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW! We'll walk the picturesque coastline, stay right on the water's edge at Nora Head Light House Keepers Quarters Cottages, share beautiful local food and wine, and then finish our weekend with an energising yoga session on the lawn, a 60-minute massage and mimosa brunch on the patio! Divine!
Our Warmer Weekend is an all-inclusive, relaxation adventure for women. We hope you can join us!
- Date: Friday, May 26th 2023 -Sunday, May 28th 2023
- Time: 3-day adventure – starting from 3:00 pm Friday, finish 3 pm Sunday
- Start and finish point: Nora Head Light House
- Accommodation: twin share in beautiful Keepers Cottages
- Meals: All prepared and served at the Keepers Cottage with a focus on the freshest local ingredients
- Walk Grading: The walks on this trip are graded 2/3. To find out about the grading system click here
- Two night's accommodation at the beautiful Norah Head Lighthouse Keepers Quarters, twin share
- All meals (two hot breakfasts, one lunch, two hearty homemade dinners, afternoon nibbles, hiking snacks and fruit). We cater for most dietary needs; let us know when you are booking.
- Guided, pack-free walk on Saturday and Sunday Norah Head Coastal walk, Lily Pilly Loop Track
- Guided Light House Tour
- Sunday morning Yoga Session
- 60 Minute Massage
- Two Wilderness First Aid Qualified Women Embrace Hosts to ensure you have the best experience possible
- WEA Buff and other goodies
- National Park Fees
- Guaranteed lots of fun and laughter!
Cost: $1284/person twin share (limited single supplement may be available at additional cost)
Day 1 – Friday, Meet at Norah Head Lighthouse
We'll meet you at the accommodation at 3:00 pm to check you in, and get settled in. Go for a wander to the surf or around the beautiful grounds. We'll head down to the lighthouse for a guided tour, a glass of bubbles and some nibbles as the sun goes down. We'll share a beautiful dinner and a nice wine, a perfect opportunity to get to know the amazing women you will be spending the weekend with, share some past adventure stories and have a laugh.
Activity: Light House Tour
Meals Included: Afternoon nibbles and bubbles / Dinner
Accommodation: Norah Head Lighthouse
Day 2 – Saturday –Norah Headland & Lilly Pili Walk
We start the day with a beautiful hot breakfast then head for our coastal walk. Boasting beaches, boardwalks and birdlife, it's known as one of the most beautiful central coast walks. This moderate walk features sweeping views, shady rainforest and inviting picnic spots with plenty of photo opportunities. It is the perfect time of year and the ideal location for a coastal walk.
Activity Walk: 12 km
Meals Included: Breakfast, morning tea, trail snacks, lunch, pre-dinner nibbles and dinner.
Accommodation: Norah Head Light House
Day 3 – Sunday, Morning Yoga/ Norah Head Coastal Walk & Coffee / 60-Minute Massage
Activities: Yoga on the lawn, Walk, Massage
Meals Included: Brunch, trail snacks and morning tea
What's not included:
- Transport to and from Norah Head Lighthouse
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol (Matching glass of wine will be served at dinner if you'd like to BYO, feel free)
About Norah Head, NSW: Norah Head is a charmingly calm coastal town located at the northern end of the Central Coast of NSW. Offering an attractive year-round holiday vibe, it’s pinned to the rocky headland by a historic lighthouse and is known as a haven for those who love embracing sun, surf and nature – minus all the crowds.
Driving distance from Sydney 1.5 hours, from Newcastle 1 hour, from Williamtown Airport 1.3 hours
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to bring?
We'll send you a full packing list once you book. You only need to carry your day-pack during our walks.
- Small Day Pack for personal first aid, water, jacket, snacks/lunch (all food provided)
- Toiletries and beach towel (if you're game to take a dip in the ocean!)
- Walk/Yoga wear and comfortable evening clothes (we'll send a full list before we go)
- Any alcoholic beverages you may want
How fit do I need to be?
This weekend is for all fitness levels. The walk on Saturday is approx 12 km but we take our time and is suitable for most people. The pace will be quite relaxed; there are a few hills and some stairs, rock scrambles and soft sand. If you'd like to discuss if this adventure is for you, please email us at info@:.com.au; we'll happily give you a call.
Do I need experience?
Nope! Just come along and enjoy this beautiful part of the world.
I've never done yoga?! No problem, our instructor will lead us in a class designed for all levels, simply relax, feel the flow and enjoy the amazing views, and your body and mind will thank you!
I'm not sure this adventure is for me?! What about this then...
- All meals provided and made with love
- Pre-dinner nibbles and a drink with your fellow adventurers
- Beautiful accommodation at the Norah Head Lighthouse
- Perfect vistas and vantage points from our accommodation
- Some of the most beautiful coastal walking in NSW if not Australia
- Beautiful night skies and gorgeous scenery
- And best of all, we do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is turn up and enjoy! Everything else is done for you!
How many women will be on my adventure?
We like to keep things small and intimate at WEA to offer you a supportive and friendly environment. We have a maximum capacity of 10 women plus your WEA hosts
I'll be coming on my own, is that ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure you meet everyone when you arrive on Friday. We always have lots of fun; there's no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of the weekend, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
I want to come with my friend/friends...
Just let us know who you are coming with when you book and we will be sure to match you in a room share with them.
Can bad weather conditions affect my adventure?
Wet weather will not cause the cancellation of this adventure. If the weather proves to be dangerous, we may have to alter the itinerary though. As we are staying in beautiful accommodation, we'll be sure to have a fantastic time if mother nature is not kind to us.
Nitty Gritty and Bits and Bobs:
Stay Safe Procedures: Women Embrace Adventure is taking significant measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Read our full Covid-19 T&C's for full details https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c
By making a booking you agree to and accept our terms and conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, our Covid-19 Policy and the Waiver of Liability.
Your booking is final once your payment is processed and a confirmation email is sent to you.
This is a women's only adventure.
Valid for travel for on 26 May 2023 departure.
Valid for sale until sold out.
Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares/transport to start in Norah Head or travel insurance.
Prices are correct as of 5 October 2022 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency.
A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure your booking.
Full price $1284
You will be invoiced for the balance owing which is due 90 days prior to departure and is payable via direct deposit, PayPal or credit card.
All current government safety and health guidelines at the time of booking and departure must be adhered to including all Covid-19 requirements. Any additional costs related to but not limited to government travel restrictions are the responsibility of the individual traveller and not Women Embrace Adventure. If this trip is undersubscribed or in circumstances where external events affect the viability or safety of this trip to go ahead, Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to cancel or reschedule and to exclude/remove any participants from this trip. Your booking is non-transferable.
· Prior to 90 days before the trip departure, we reserve the right to charge any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Between 90-60 days before trip departure-75% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Between 59-30 days before trip departure- 85% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
· Within 30 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Adventure Cost
· Once the trip has commenced, there will be no refunds granted.
· Travel insurance is recommended for all our adventures
We hope you can join us!
Sharon and Kat x
- Ticket type
Norah Head Winter Week
Deposit Only-Norah Head, two-night, three-day, all-inclusive weekend walking adventure. Full Price $1284, the balance of which will be invoiced to you for payment on or before 25th February 2023.Price$600.00
GST includedTax: GST included