Women Embrace Nora Head Winter Warmer Weekend
Time & Location
About The Adventure
Enjoy a wonderful walking Winter Warmer Weekend on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW! We'll walk the picturesque Boudi Boudi and Wyrrabalong National Parks, stay right on the water at Nora Head Light House Quarters, share beautiful food and wine, watch the whales swim by our headland and finish our weekend with a relaxing yoga session on the lawn overlooking the beach. Best of all, we do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is register, pack, turn up and walk! Everything else is done for you!
Our Winter Warmer Weekend is an all-inclusive, fully guided, pack free walking adventure for women. Join us for a fabulous Winter Warmer Weekend!
- Date: Friday, July 2nd-Sunday, July 4th 2021
- Time: 3-day adventure – starting from 2:00 pm Friday, finish 2:00 pm Sunday
- Start and finish point: Nora Head Light House
- Two night's accommodation at the beautiful Norah Head Lighthouse Quarters, twin share
- All meals (two hot breakfasts, one lunch, two hearty homemade dinners, afternoon nibbles, hiking snacks and fruit). We cater for most dietary needs, let us know when you are booking.
- Secret Sunset Walk with nibbles and drinks
- Bouddi Coastal Walk
- Norah Head Coastal walk
- Lighthouse guided tour
- Sunday morning Yoga Session
- Two Wilderness First Aid Qualified Women Embrace Hosts to ensure you have the best experience possible
- Comfortable van transport to and from Friday and Saturday walks
- WEA Buff and other goodies
- National Park Fees
- Fingers crossed for lots of whale sightings as they migrate up the coast
- Guaranteed lots of fun and a few games, too!
- Transport to and from Norah Head Lighthouse
- Travel Insurance
Cost: 3-day Adventure, All meals, Accommodation, Activities, Transfers $890 pp
Day 1 – Friday, July 2nd 2021 – Meet at Norah Head Lighthouse
We'll meet you at the accommodation at 2:00 pm to check you in, get settled and head out in the afternoon for a Secret sunset walk. We stop at a beautiful location for a glass of bubbles and some nibbles as the sun goes down. We head back to our Lighthouse to share a hearty dinner and some fun and games with your fellow winter warmer weekenders, a perfect opportunity to get to know your fellow hikers share some past adventure stories and have a laugh.
Distance Walked: 6kms
Meals Included: Afternoon Bubbles and drinks / Dinner
Accommodation: Norah Head Lighthouse
Day 2 – Saturday, July 3rd 2021 – Bouddi Coastal Walk / Lighthouse Guided Tour
We start the day with a beautfiful hot breakfast. THIS MORNING WE HAVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU AND WE ARE KEEPING IT A SECRET. IT WILL JUST TOP OFF WHAT WILL ALREADY BE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND. TRUST US .... YOU WILL 'enJOY' EVERY SECOND OF IT!
After our exciting morning surprise we head to Bouddi Coastal Walk from Putty Beach to Macmasters Beach. Boasting beaches, boardwalks and birdlife, it's known as one of the most beautiful central coast walks. This moderate hike features sweeping views, shady rainforest and inviting picnic spots with photo opportunities around every corner. It is the perfect time of year and the ideal location to see the whales migrating up the coast.
Meals Included: Breakfast, morning tea, trail snacks, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
Accommodation: Norah Head Light House
Day 3 – Sunday, July 4th – Morning Yoga and Norah Head Coastal Walk
Meals Included: Breakfast, trail snacks and morning tea
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
You only need to carry your day-pack during our walks.
- Day Pack for personal first aid, water, jacket, snacks/lunch (all food provided)
- Toiletries and beach towel (if your game to take a dip in the ocean)
- Hike wear and comfortable evening clothes (we'll send a full list before we go)
- Any alcoholic beverages you may want
How fit do I need to be?
We recommend you have a moderate fitness level to fully enjoy this weekend. The pace will be quite relaxed; we do walk approx. 21km, there are quite a few hills and lots of stairs (especially on our Saturday hike through Bouddi). If you'd like to discuss if this adventure is for you, please email us at email@example.com, we'll happily give you a call.
Do I need experience?
Nope! But you will need a moderate fitness level due to the distance covered and the type of terrain. Every WEA Adventure has two guides, and we are happy to help you learn about all things hiking.
I'm not sure this adventure is for me?! What about this then...
- All meals provided and made with love
- Pre-dinner nibbles and a drink with your fellow adventurers
- Beautiful accommodation at the Norah Head Lighthouse
- Whale watching season and perfect vantage points from our accommodation
- Some of the most beautiful coastal walking in NSW if not Australia
- Beautiful night skies and gorgeous scenery
- And best of all, we do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is register, pack, turn up and walk! Everything else is done for you!
How many women will be on my adventure?
We like to keep things small and intimate at WEA to offer you a supportive and friendly environment. We have a maximum capacity of 10 women plus your WEA hosts
I'll be coming on my own, is that ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure you meet everyone when you arrive on Friday. We always have lots of fun; there's no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of the weekend, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
Can bad weather conditions affect my adventure?
Wet weather will not cause the cancellation of this adventure. If the weather proves to be dangerous, we may have to alter the itinerary for the weekend. As we are staying in beautiful accommodation, we'll be sure to have a fantastic time if mother nature is not kind to us.
Stay Safe Procedures: To prioritise the wellbeing of women, staff and our community, Women Embrace Adventure is taking significant measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
*Zero share equipment, utensils
*Providing hand sanitiser to use at the start and during each adventure
*Ensuring social distancing throughout the adventure
Before attending an adventure, please:
*Stay home if you or your family are unwell
*Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser often
*Continue to social distance
*Read our full Covid-19 T&C's for full details https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c
Terms and Conditions: Payment for WEA weekend adventures are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given but can be transferred to another lady over the age of 18 who meets this adventures requirement; please email us before the adventure and provide her contact details. This is an all-weather event. If cancelled by Women Embrace Adventure, a full refund will be provided. For full T&Cs, see our webpage ( https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c). By purchasing this ticket, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can join us!
Sharon and Kat x
- Sold OutNorah Head Winter Weekend$890GST included$890GST included0$0