Sun, 22 May|
Women Embrace Ningaloo Reef - Whale Shark Swimming, Kayaking, Snorkelling and Hiking Adventure
Swim with the Whale Sharks / kayak / snorkel / Hike! Join WEA and discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer. This action-packed adventure includes swimming with the magnificent Whale Sharks, kayaking and snorkelling with the most amazing sea creatures.
Time & Location
22 May 2022, 12:00 pm – 29 May 2022, 12:00 pm
Exmouth, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
About The Adventure
Swim with the Whale Sharks/kayak /snorkel/hike
Discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer with Women Embrace Adventure. Spend five days sea kayaking along the coast in the sheltered, turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef, visiting numerous snorkel sites along the way. Travel in a one-way direction with the prevailing breeze, and return each night to our comfortable base camp. Take some short bush walks to explore the stunning gorges of Cape Range National Park and visit the Milyering Visitor Centre. Camp in Cape Range National Park with base camp set up just for us. Finish with two nights at an Exmouth resort, cruising on our own private charter boat and swimming with the biggest fish in the sea - the magnificent Whale Sharks. This is going to be one magical experience not to be missed!
- swim with the biggest fish in the ocean
- experience the whale sharks on our own private charter
- sea kayak Ningaloo reef and immerse yourself (literally!) in this beautiful world heritage area
- snorkel with over 500 species of fish and 300 species of coral
- take guided bush walks and marvel at the ancient landscape and stunning views of Mandu Mandu Gorge and Yardie Creek Gorge
- spend five nights camping at our own private base camp just 300m from the beach
- two nights accommodation at a resort in Exmouth
OVERVIEW OF THE ADVENTURE
- Tour dates: Sunday 22nd May 2022- Sunday 29th May 2022
- Duration: 8 day/7 nights
- Cost: AU $4,300/pp twin share (2022 price)
- Grade: Easy to Moderate – Suitable for beginners and first-time kayakers as well as experienced kayakers
- Start and finish Location: Exmouth Learmonth Airport, Western Australia
- Activities: Full Day Private Whale Shark Charter, kayaking, snorkelling, camping, hiking
- Accommodation: comfortable base camp tent camping and resort stay in Exmouth
- Group size: 14 women plus your WEA hosts and guides
Your package Includes
- Activities: Whale Shark swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, hiking and camping
- Seven nights Accommodation: five nights comfortable camping and two nights resort accommodation in Exmouth
- Transfers: to and from the airport as well as between activities for the entire 8 days
- Meals: Healthy and delicious food, water and non-alcoholic drinks (alcohol not included, BYO welcome) 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 dinners
- Private full-day Whale Shark Charter swimming/snorkelling tour just for our group
- Comfortable camping gear: stand-up tents, high-density foam mattresses, pillows, sleeping bags and liners, camp chairs, camper trailer with fridge, wind and shade shelter, solar lights, picnic tables, toilet and solar showers
- Kayaking equipment: Double sit-inside Barracuda Duo sea kayaks with a rudder for comfortable cruising, PFDs, spray decks, paddles, dry bags
- Photos taken by our guides and hosts are available for free download after your adventure.
- 2 Women Embrace Adventure Hosts
- Women Embrace Adventure Team Shirt
- Qualified and experienced guides, with minimum PA Enclosed Sea Instructor award, wilderness first aid, CPR, and water rescue qualifications
Your package does not include
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
(The below is a brief outline of the Itinerary and may be subject to small changes before and during adventure)
- Sunday 22nd May: Meet at Exmouth (LEA Learmonth Airport). Transfer to Exmouth for meet and greet, gear fit-out and a quick stop in town to buy any last-minute supplies, transfer to Exmouth Adventure Co’s base camp in Cape Range National Park.
- Monday 23rd May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp
- Tuesday 24th May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp
- Wednesday 25th May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp
- Thursday 26th May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp
- Friday 27th May: Kayaking and snorkelling transfer to Exmouth accommodation in the afternoon.
- Saturday 28th May: Whale Shark Snorkelling Tour. A private charter just for our group awaits for a full day of swimming with Ningaloo’s magnificent Whale sharks. Return to accommodation in the afternoon. Celebration Dinner.
- Sunday 29th May: Group departs Exmouth
The full cost of the trip is AU $4,300/pp twin share*
This amount covers all inclusions outlined, limited single supplements may be available.
*T&C apply see below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How fit do I need to be?
A moderate to a high level of fitness is recommended. In the first 5 days, we will be kayaking and snorkelling, although it will be leisurely and at your own pace, we recommend you have a moderate level of fitness to make the most of your time on the reef. We also recommend that you are confident in open water wearing a floatation device. If in doubt, check with your GP about any health and fitness concerns and drop us an email, we're happy to answer any questions you have.
How many women will be in our group?
A maximum of 14 plus your WEA hosts and Guides– this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
I am thinking about coming on my own, is this ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure everyone meets at the airport. We always have lots of fun, there's no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of our WA trip, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
What is the age limit?
This adventure is for women 18 years and above
Will I have to share a tent or room?
All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of tents at our base camp and villas in Exmouth (the tents are spacious ’stand-up’ six-person tents and are set up prior to your arrival. The base camp offers very ‘comfortable camping’, not glamping, but we do our best to make it as comfortable as possible with high-density foam mattresses, pillows etc.) Single supplement may be available at an additional cost.
When should I book airfares?
Only book airfares AFTER you receive a confirmation via email from Women Embrace Adventure letting you know it is ok to book flights. Airfares are not included in the package price, you will need to book and pay for your own airfare to and from Perth and Perth to Exmouth and return. We have a preferred travel agent and can share these details with you when it is time to book flights.
Do I Need Travel Insurance?
YES, travel insurance is required. You can choose your own travel insurance or our preferred travel professional can organize this for you.
What do I need to bring with me?
We will send a full packing list a couple of months out from travel. Below is a basic outline of what you'll need.
- Drinking water bottle (capacity for ~1L)
- Sun protection: Sunglasses (polarised are great for seeing through the water) , Sunscreen, SPF lip balm. Please consider using ‘reef friendly’ sun protection products
- Swimmers, towel and or sarong
- Camera/phone for photos (spare batteries, charger), waterproof cases are great
- Gloves for Kayaking (fingerless cycling or paddling gloves for sun protection and blister prevention while Kayaking )
- Footwear that can get wet (crocs, sandals etc)
- Bushwalking clothes: enclosed footwear (sneakers, hiking shoes/boots), shorts or lightweight trousers, t-shirt or lightweight long-sleeve shirt, a daypack for carrying water and a camera
- Head torch (spare batteries)
- Bag with camp clothes, toiletries etc. Pack warm clothes for our cool, clear nights: thermal base layers, beanies, warm jackets etc
How much spending money do I need to bring with me?
This largely depends on you. All accommodation, activities outlined on the itinerary, breakfasts, lunch and dinners and snacks are included on the Adventure. Alcoholic beverages and souvenirs along the way are at your own cost. So really you don’t need much at all.
When does my deposit have to be paid?
The non-refundable $600 deposit needs to be paid upon booking. Places are limited to 14 so we recommend you do this as soon as possible. Once we have received your deposit we will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive this within 48 hours, please check your junk/spam email folders and let us know if you cannot see it.
Is there a chance we may not see any Whale Sharks?
Yes, that's just how nature works but it's quite rare not to see any. Our charter company specializes in finding whale sharks and prides itself on its sighting record. The area is full of amazing sea life and reefs that we will fully enjoy on our charter.
What are the terms and conditions?
Valid for sale until sold out. This is a women’s only tour. Advertised prices are per person, twin share. Prices are correct as of 3 May 2021 and are subject to availability. Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to withdraw and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Full price $4300. Credit card fees apply. Payment made for rescheduled 2021 will be applied in full to the 2022 trip, honouring 2021 pricing. A non-refundable fee of $600 is included in the booking.
Cancellation Fees Apply: between 75 - 30 days prior to trip departure - 75% Of the Tour Cost. between 29 - 15 days prior to trip departure - 85% Of the Tour Cost. Within 14 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Tour Cost.
All current government safety and health guidelines must be adhered to at the time of departure. Flights and travel insurance are not included in the ticket price. Any additional costs related to but not limited to government travel restrictions are the responsibility of the individual traveller and not Women Embrace Adventure. If this trip is undersubscribed or in circumstances where external events affect the viability or safety of this trip to go ahead, Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to cancel or reschedule and to exclude/remove any participants from this trip. Non Transferable. Please read the full T&C and disclaimer at https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c.
Team Ningaloo 21 to 22
Women Embrace Ningaloo. Your non-refundable deposit has been paid. Your deposit plus all additional funds paid has been transferred over to Ningaloo May 2022. Any questions please email Sharon and Katrina on email@example.com.$0.00
Deposit Women Embrace Ningaloo
Women Embrace Ningaloo. Your non-refundable deposit has been paid with the remainder, $3,700 AUD due 75 days prior to departure (8th March 2022). Final payment can be made via direct deposit and we can arrange payment plans. Any questions please email Sharon and Katrina on firstname.lastname@example.org.$600.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
Women Embrace Ningaloo. Your non-refundable deposit has been paid with the remainder, $3,700 AUD due 75 days prior to departure (8th March 2022). Final payment can be made via direct deposit and we can arrange payment plans. Any questions please email Sharon and Katrina on email@example.com.$2,000.00Tax: GST includedSold Out