Thu, 15 July|
Women Embrace Ningaloo Reef WA
Swim with the Whale Sharks / kayak / snorkel / Hike! Join WEA and discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer. This action packed adventure includes swimming with the magnificent Whale Sharks, kayaking and snorkelling with the most amazing sea creatures.
Time & Location
15 July 2021, 12:00 pm – 22 July 2021, 12:00 pm
Exmouth, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
About The Adventure
Swim with the Whale Sharks / kayak / snorkel / hike
Discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer with Women Embrace Adventure. Spend 5 days sea kayaking along the coast in the sheltered, turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef, visiting numerous snorkel sites along the way. Travel in a one-way direction with the prevailing breeze, and return each night to our comfortable base camp. Take some short bush walks to explore the stunning gorges of Cape Range National Park, and visit the Milyering Visitor Centre. Camp in Cape Range National Park with a comfortable base camp set up just for us. We then spend 2 nights in Exmouth at a resort where we will spend a day on our own private charter and swim with the biggest fish in the sea - the magnificent Whale Sharks. This is going to be one magical experience not to be missed!
- swim with the biggest fish in the ocean
- experience the whale sharks on our own private charter
- sea kayak Ningaloo reefand immerse yourself in this beautiful world heritage area.
- snorkel with over 500 species of fish and 300 species of coral
- take guided bush walks and marvel at the ancient landscape and stunning views of Mandu Mandu Gorge and Yardie Creek Gorge
- spend 5 nights camping at our own private base camp just 300m from the beach
- 2 nights accommodation at a resort in Exmouth
OVERVIEW OF THE ADVENTURE
- Tour dates: Thursday 15 July - Thursday 22nd July
- Duration: 8 day /7 nights
- Cost: AU $3,900/pp twin share
- Grade: Easy to Moderate – Suitable for beginners and first time kayakers as well as experienced kayakers
- Start and finish Location: Perth airport, Western Australia
- Activities: Private Whale Shark swimming, full day tour , kayaking, snorkelling, camping, hiking
- Accommodation: comfortable base camp tent camping + 2 nights a resort in Exmouth
- Group size: 12 women plus your WEA hosts and guides
- Includes: airport transfers, 7 nights accommodation, 7 dinners, 6 lunches 7 breakfasts, All Kayaking equipment and instruction, all snorkelling equipment and instruction, all camping equipment (including tents, bedding), WEA shirt and buff plus much much more
Your package Includes
- Activities: Whale Shark swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, hiking and camping
- 7 nights Accommodation: 5 nights comfortable camping + 2 nights resort accommodation in Exmouth
- Transfers: to and from the airport as well as between activities for the entire 8 days
- Meals: Healthy and delicious food, water and non-alcoholic drinks (alcohol not included, BYO welcome) 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 dinners
- Private full day Whale Shark swimming / snorkelling tour just for our group
- Comfortable camping gear: stand-up tents, high density foam mattresses, pillows, sleeping bags and liners, camp chairs, camper trailer with fridge, wind and shade shelter, solar lights, picnic tables, toilet and solar showers
- Kayaking equipment: Double sit-inside Barracuda Duo sea kayaks with rudder for comfortable cruising, PFDs, spray decks, paddles, dry bags
- Photos , taken by our guides and hosts available for free download after your adventure.
- 2 Women Embrace Adventure Hosts
- Women Embrace Adventure team shirt
- Qualified and experienced guides, with minimum PA Enclosed Sea Instructor award, wilderness first aid, CPR, and water rescue qualifications
Your package does not include
- All flights. Ladies must book flights to Perth and flight to and from Exmouth. We will assist you with these details
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
(The below is a brief outline of the Itinerary and may be subject to small changes before and during adventure)
- Thursday 15 July: Group flies into Exmouth (LEA Learmonth Airport). We get picked up from airport and travel o Exmouth town. Meet and greet, gear fit out and a quick stop in town to buy any last-minute supplies, transfer to Exmouth Adventure Co’s base camp in Cape Range National Park.
- Friday 16th July : Kayaking, snorkelling and bush walking. Camping at Base Camp
- Saturday 17th July : Kayaking, snorkelling and bush walking. Camping at Base Camp
- Sunday 18th July : Kayaking, snorkelling and bush walking. Camping at Base Camp
- Monday 19th July : Kayaking, snorkelling and bush walking. Camping at Base Camp
- Tuesday 20th July : Kayaking and snorkelling. Dropped at Exmouth accommodation around 4pm.
- Wednesday 21st July: Whale Shark Snorkelling Tour. A private charter just for our group awaits for a full day for a day of swimming with Ningaloo’s magnificent Whale sharks Return to accommodation around 4pm. Celebration Dinner
- Thursday 22nd July: Group departs Exmouth and flies back to Perth
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How fit do I need to be?
A moderate to a high level of fitness is recommended. On the first 5 days we will be kayaking and snorkelling, although leisurely and at your own pace we recommend you have a moderate level of fitness to make the most of your time on the reef. We also recommend that you are confident in open water wearing a floatation device. If in doubt, check with your GP and drop us an email, we're happy to answer any questions you have.
How many women will be in our group?
A maximum of 12 plus your WEA hosts and Guides– this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
I am thinking about coming on my own, is this ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure everyone is introduced at the airport. We always have lots of fun, there is no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of our WA trip, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
What is the age limit?
This adventure is for all women who are 18 and above
Will I have to share a tent or room?
All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of tents at our base camp and villas in Exmouth (the tents are spacious ’stand-up’ 6 person tents, and are set up prior to your arrival. The tents and the base camp are very ‘comfortable camping’, it is not glamping but we do our best to make it as comfortable as possible, with high density foam mattresses, pillows etc.) We can offer a single supplement at an additional cost.
When should I book airfares?
Only book airfares AFTER you receive a confirmation via email from Women Embrace Adventure letting you know it is ok to book flights. Airfares are not included in the package price, you will need to book and pay for your own airfare to and from Perth as well as from Perth to Exmouth and return. We have a preferred travel agent and will share these details with you when it is time to book flights.
Do I Need Travel insurance?
YES travel insurance is required. You can choose your own travel insurance or our preferred travel professional, can organize this for you.
What do I need to bring with me?
We will send you a full packing list a couple of months out from travel. Below is a basic outline if what you will need.
- Drinking water bottle (capacity for ~1L) ·
- Sun protection: Sunglasses (polarised are great for seeing through the water) Sunscreen, SPF lip balm. Please consider using ‘reef friendly’ sun protection products ·
- Swimmers, towel and or sarong
- Camera / phone for photos (spare batteries, charger) ·
- Gloves for Kayaking (fingerless cycling or paddling gloves are great for sun protection and blister prevention while Kayaking )·
- Footwear that may get wet (crocs, sandals etc) ·
- Bushwalking clothes: enclosed footwear (sneakers, hiking shoes/boots), shorts or lightweight trousers, t-shirt or lightweight long-sleeve shirt, daypack for carrying water and camera ·
- Head torch (spare batteries)
- Bag with camp clothes, toiletries etc. Pack warm clothes for our cool, clear nights: thermal base layers, beanies, warm jackets etc ·
How much spending money do I need to bring with me?
This largely depends on you. All accommodation, activities outlined on the itinerary, breakfasts, lunch and dinners and snacks are included on the Adventure. Alcoholic beverages and souvenirs along the way are also at your own cost. So really you don’t need much at all.
When does my deposit have to be paid?
The non-refundable $600 deposit needs to be paid upon booking. Places are limited to 12 so we recommend you do this as soon as possible. Once we have received your deposit we will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive this within 48 hours, please check your junk/spam email folders and let us know if you cannot see it.
What is the cancellation policy?
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Women Embrace Adventure with the following conditions:
A $600 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to secure a place and must be paid at the time of booking. Full Payment is Due 75 days prior to travel (1st May 2021)
Cancellation Fees Apply as below:
- between 75 - 30 days prior to trip departure - 75% Of the Tour Cost
- between 29 - 15 days prior to trip departure - 85% Of the Tour Cost
- Within 14 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Tour Cost
- No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.
- See full T&C's below.
Is there a chance we may not see any Whale Sharks?
Yes, but this is very rare. We have chosen the company with the best no sighting policy. On the rare occasion, we do not see any Whale Sharks our policy gives you the 3 following options.
- 1. Free repeat tour on the next available day
- 2. $100 refund per person
- 3. Or a transferable, repeat voucher valid for 2 years
What is the full cost of the trip?
The full cost of the trip is AU $3,900/pp twin share*
This amount covers all inclusions outlined in this document.
Payment plans and limited single supplements may be available.
*T&C apply see below.
What are the terms and conditions?
Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include airfares. Prices are correct as of 1 June 2020 and are subject to availability. Women Embrace Adventure reserve the right withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. Full price $3900. You will be invoiced for the final balance of payment which is due 1st May 2021. This is a women’s only tour, all prices are per person based on twin share. Credit card fees apply. Cancellation Fees Apply: between 75 - 30 days prior to trip departure - 75% Of the Tour Cost. between 29 - 15 days prior to trip departure - 85% Of the Tour Cost. Within 14 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Tour Cost. Please read full T&C and disclaimer at https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c .If this trip is undersubscribed or in circumstances where external events affect the viability or safety of this trip to go ahead, Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to cancel or reschedule and to exclude/remove any participants from this trip.
Deposit Women Embrace Ningaloo
Women Embrace Ningaloo. Your non-refundable deposit has been paid with the remainder, $3,300 AUD due 75 days prior to departure (1st May 2021). Final payment can be made via direct deposit and we can arrange payment plans. Any questions please email Sharon and Katrina on firstname.lastname@example.org.$600.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out