SOLD OUT Embrace the Great Ocean Road - Multi day Walk
Time & Location
About The Adventure
On this 6 day/ 5 night walking adventure you'll enjoy excellent meals, amazing scenic accommodation in one the countries first lighthouses and have everything organised for you by a knowledgeable Inspirational Outdoors guide and 2 Women Embrace Adventure hosts to complement your trip.
After 4 days walking the highlights of the Great Ocean Road, finish the trip with a night in Melbourne to celebrate all we've accomplished and the new friends we've made!
Whether you come on your own, with a friend or in a group, Women Embrace Adventure guides provide welcoming, inclusive environment where you can challenge yourself in a fully supported.
Join us on a Great Ocean Walk 6-Day adventure, leave all the planning to us and you will enjoy a trip of a lifetime!
YOUR ITINERARY: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road Walk - Melbourne
Click Here for Full Itinerary
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Transport: private, air-conditioned coach will take us from Melbourne to Great Ocean and back, transport to and from the track each day .
- Professional guides and support each day: (2 Women Embrace Adventure hosts and 1 Inspiration Outdoors guide)
- Emergency support: Wilderness first aid trained guides carry satellite phones, 2 way radios and a full first aid kit so you can walk without worry
- Park entry fees and licensing
While on the walk:
- 3 night's accommodation at Scenic Cape Otway Lightstation
- 3 healthy breakfasts; cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast , condiments, brewed coffee, teas
- 4 morning teas, carried by your guide
- 4 lunches - some packed and some delivered picnics
- Pre-dinner nibbles each night
- 3 delicious two course dinners
While in Melbourne:
- 2 nights accommodation, twin share, Victoria Hotel in Melbourne (night before and night after walk)
- Women Embrace Adventure shirt, Hat and Buff
- Welcome dinner on first night
- Celebration dinner on last night
- Airfares to and from Melbourne
- Transport to/from Melbourne airport to accommodation
- Alcohol, but you are welcome BYO to enjoy a glass with dinner
MEALS AND SNACKS
Breakfasts are a continental affair with muesli, yogurt, freshly brewed coffee, tea, toast and other cereals all on hand. Each walker makes their own lunch from the smorgasbord of different food items put out by your guides and prepared freshly each day. There is also fresh fruit available plus a host of trail mix snacks to tuck into and replenish each day.
Dips and crackers are always put out prior to the evening meal. You can BYO alcohol or on day one in Apollo Bay if you so desire. Dinners are prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when you book – we can happily adapt our menu to most needs.
Tour Length: 5 nights/ 6 days
Start Date: Friday 6th March 2020
Finish Date: Wednesday 10th March 2020
Distance Walked: approx. 43kms over 4 days
Fitness Level: A moderate level of fitness is required. By walking the highlights of the 104km Great Ocean Walk as a series of day walks in graded stages, people with a moderate level of fitness can complete the walk. Preparation will make the experience all the more enjoyable.
Group Size: Maximum 11 Women- this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
Going Solo? No problem, we welcome solo travellers and guarantee a supportive group of fun loving women to share your journey with.
Recommended Age: 18 and above
Accommodation: All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of the boutique Hotel in Melbourne and scenic Cape Otaway Lightstation on the Great Ocean Road. We can offer a single supplement at an additional cost.
The full cost of the tour is only $2550/pp twin share, this amount covers all inclusions outlined "Your Package Includes." *T&C apply see below
We love to give back at Women Embrace Adventure so a portion of all revenue from our trips go to our charitable partner Restore One.
- Have a moderate level of fitness
- Travel insurance - You can choose your own travel insurance our preferred travel professional can organise this for you.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is required to secure your spot and can be paid by credit card or pay pal.
We hope you can join us on this amazing adventure. Remember this amazing trip is open to a maximum of only11 lucky ladies!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FULL ITINERARY
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ's
Ring Katrina on 0437 711 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Conditions apply. This is a women's only adventure. Valid for travel for a one-off date on 5th March 2020 departure. Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares. Prices are correct as of 1 May 2019 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. Full price $2,550. The final balance of payment is due, 20th December 2019. This is a women’s only tour, all prices are per person based on twin share. Credit card fees apply. Cancellation Fees Apply: between 75 - 30 days prior to trip departure - 75% Of the Tour Cost. between 29 - 15 days prior to trip departure - 85% Of the Tour Cost. Within 14 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Tour Cost .
Other conditions apply. Full terms and conditions http://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c.
- Sold OutDeposit Only Great Ocean Road$600$6000$0