Multi Day Walk Embrace the Great Ocean Road
Time & Location
About The Adventure
On this 5 day/4 night walking adventure you'll enjoy excellent meals, amazing scenic accommodation in one the countries first lighthouses and have everything organised for you by a knowledgeable Inspirational Outdoors guide and 2 Embrace Escapes hosts to complement your trip.
After 4 days walking the highlights of the Great Ocean Road, finish the trip with a night in Melbourne to celebrate all we've accomplished and the new friends we've made!
Whether you come on your own, with a friend or in a group, Embrace Escapes guides provide welcoming, inclusive environment where you can challenge yourself and be fully supportive.
Join us on a Great Ocean Walk 5-Day adventure, leave all the planning to us and you will enjoy a trip of a lifetime!
YOUR ITINERARY: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road Walk - Melbourne
Click Here for Full Itinerary
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Transport: private, air-conditioned coach will take us from Melbourne to Great Ocean and back, transport to and from the track each day .
- Professional guides and support each day: (2 Embrace Escapes hosts and 1 Inspiration Outdoors guide)
- Emergency support: Wilderness first aid trained guides carry satellite phones and a full first aid kit so you can walk without worry
While on the walk:
- 3 night's accommodation at Scenic Cape Otway Lightstation
- 3 healthy breakfasts; cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast , condiments, brewed coffee, teas
- 4 morning teas, carried by your guide
- 4 lunches - some packed and some delivered picnics
- Pre-dinner nibbles each night
- 3 delicious two course dinners
While in Melbourne:
- 1 night accommodation, twin share, Victoria Hotel in Melbourne (night after walk)
- Embrace Escapes Goody Bag
- Celebration dinner on last night
- Transport to/from Melbourne, airfares not included
- Alcohol, but you are welcome BYO to enjoy a glass with dinner
MEALS AND SNACKS
Breakfasts are a continental affair with muesli, yogurt, freshly brewed coffee, tea, toast and other cereals all on hand. Each walker makes their own lunch from the smorgasbord of different food items put out by your guides and prepared freshly each day. There is also fresh fruit available plus a host of trail mix snacks to tuck into and replenish each day.
Dips and crackers are always put out prior to the evening meal. You can BYO alcohol or on day one in Apollo Bay if you so desire. Dinners are prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when you book – we can happily adapt our menu to most needs.
Tour Length: 4 nights/ 5days
Start Date: Saturday 16th March 2019
Finish Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Distance Walked: approx. 43kms over 4 days
Fitness Level: A moderate level of fitness is required. By walking the highlights of the 104km Great Ocean Walk as a series of day walks in graded stages, people with a moderate level of fitness can complete the walk. Preparation will make the experience all the more enjoyable.
Group Size: Maximum 12 Women- this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
Going Solo? No problem, we welcome solo travellers and guarantee a supportive group of fun loving women to share your journey with.
Recommended Age: 18 and above
Accommodation: All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of the boutique Victorian Hotel in Melbourne and scenic Cape Otaway Lightstation on the Great Ocean Road. We can offer a single supplement at an additional cost.
The full cost of the tour is only $1990/pp twin share, this amount covers all inclusions outlined "Your Package Includes." *T&C apply see below
We love to give back at Embrace Escapes so a portion of all revenue from our trips goes to our charitable partner Restore One.
*T&C apply see below
- Have a moderate level of fitness
- Travel insurance - You can choose your own travel insurance or Natalie Miller, our preferred travel professional, can organize this for you.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is required to secure your spot and can be paid by credit card or pay pal.
We hope you can join us on this amazing adventure. Remember this amazing trip is open to a maximum of only 12 lucky ladies!
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ's
Please call Katrina on 0437 711 683 or email email@example.com or more information.
*Conditions apply. This is a women's only adventure. Valid for travel for a one-off date on 16th March 2019 departure from Melbourne. Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include airfares. Proof of travel insurance is required. Prices are correct as of 16th April 2018 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Full price $1,990. Non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. Embrace Escapes reserves the right to cancel the adventure if it is undersubscribed and to exclude participants from the tour. Final balance of payment is due January 15th, 2019. Credit card fees apply. 100% cancellation fee applies after final monies have been paid, this adventure is transferable. Other conditions apply. Full terms and conditions http://www.embraceescapes.com.au/t-c.
- Sold OutDeposit Only Great Ocean Road$600$6000$0
- Sold OutBalance Great Ocean Road$1,390$1,3900$0