Embrace Tree Tops Adventure and Zip Lining
Time & Location
About The Adventure
About the Adventure:
Come and experience the iconic Australian bush like never before. Get up-close and personal with native Australian wildlife and magnificent Gum trees, as you climb, weave and fly through the Tree Tops on self-guided rope courses. Flex your adventurous spirit and test yourself mentally and physically with over 100 elevated obstacles with rope ladders, wobbly bridges, tunnels, cargo-nets and zip lines. We will work our way through 4 courses, green, blue, red and black. Each course gets progressively harder and higher with the most challenging being the black course.
After conquering the rope courses we will have a fantastic lunch provided by your WEA hosts. Your picnic lunch will include a delicious spread where you can make your own fresh salad, wraps or rolls, Sharon's amazing home baked goods and some cool refreshing drinks.
We will then ramp up the ‘wow’ factor as we swoop, twist, turn and zig zag through the trees on TreeTop Crazy Rider, the worlds longest rollercoaster zip line. The zip line is 1km long, and features four 360 degree loops, one 540 degree loop and two drops with plenty of action: This is an extraordinary way to experience the Australian Bush.
WEA has everything covered, all you have to do is turn up with your sense of adventure ready to go for a great day in the TreeTops.
Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Where: Tree Tops Adventure Park, Central Coast. Exact meeting place will be sent to you in an email and text closer to the date.
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Cost: $140 per person
Inclusions and highlights of your Adventure:
- All safety Equipment and safety training
- TreeTops ropes course
- Tree Tops Xtreme Crazy Rider
- 2 WEA guides to motivate you every step of the way
- Photos of your adventure - we will have someone there on the ground taking photos so you get to capture your experience. The photos will be available on the Facebook event page for downloading after the event
- A delicious lunch of meat and salad wraps and rolls, cold drinks and home made baked goodies
- A WEA buff / bandanna so you look the part as your swinging through the trees
- Guaranteed great day with a great group of women
Payment due in full upon booking and is non refundable, however it is transferable. If you cannot attend at last minute please feel free to transfer your spot to another woman who is 18 years or above and fulfils the requirements of the adventure. Pay Pal or direct credit card accepted through our secure site.
- You need to have at least a moderate level of fitness to participate in the activity. The ropes course can take p to 3.5 hours to complete all 4 courses and can be quite demanding both physically and mentally. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your suitability for this adventure.
- You need to be a woman over 18 years of age
- You need to weigh between 40 and 120Kgs
What to bring?
- You will need to wear enclosed shoes. Joggers are great.
- Be sure to wear comfortable pants that you can move freely in
- Any personal medication you may need
- Waterproof jacket (incase of cold/ wet weather)
- Warm clothing in case of cold weather
- Water bottle
- And most importantly, your sense of adventure!
Whats in it for you?
- Challenge yourself by pushing personal boundaries.
- Test your dexterity and surprise yourself with skills you didn’t know you had!
- Strengthen your bond with your WEA team mates as you problem solve your way through a series of obstacles building unique and exciting memories.
- There is nothing quite like seeing the world from a tree canopy, it’s a new way to appreciate the great Australian outdoors.
- The ultimate natural playground provides endless fresh air and space for your mind and body to stretch out and enjoy.
- Explore your senses whilst developing your fitness and reflex skills.
- Walk away with memories to cherish and sense of accomplishment.
What you need to know before arriving:
- There are no special skills or prior knowledge required, just bring along a sense of adventure and the TreeTops staff will provide all the training and safety equipment you need to be an expert tree climber.
- Participants must wear fully enclosed shoes (sporting shoes are recommended); no exposed skin from the ankle down (skin must be covered by shoes not socks). For example, participants will not be allowed to undertake the Activities in sandals, Mary-Jane’s, thongs, ballet flats, slip-off, toed shoes etc...
- If you want extra grip, bring gloves or you can purchase a pair from the office for around $5. It can take approx. three hours to fully complete the adult courses. Make sure you pack water, wear comfortable clothes, fully enclosed shoes, tie back long hair, remove jewellery and apply sunscreen and insect repellent.
- TreeTops are open in all weather conditions (except lightning and extreme high winds).
- For safety reasons you can’t carry anything with you on the courses and there are no lockers on site, so leave all your valuables at home and leave your keys with the Women Embrace Adventure Host. Once you are in your safety harness absolutely nothing is allowed in your pockets or hands, this includes jewellery, phones, wallets, keys and cameras.
- Participants MUST complete a safety training session prior to starting the courses. Sessions are led by qualified instructors and start at the booked time. Total time required to complete the safety training session and courses varies and is approximately 2.5-3.5 hours.
What if I don’t have anyone to go with? No problem at all, there is a Women Embrace Adventure host to make sure everyone is introduced to everyone before we set off. By the end of the Adventure we are sure you would have found some new friends.
Booking terms and Conditions:Payment for WEA Adventures are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given. This is an all weather event, come hail or shine, we operate all year round. Adventure may be cancelled in extreme weather (lightning and high winds) at which time a refund or credit will be offered. For full T&C see our webpage.
- Embrace TreeTops Adventure$140$1400$0