Sun, 05 May|
Blue Gum Hills Regional park
Embrace Tree Tops Adventure
Join Women Embrace Adventure as we climb, weave and fly through the tree tops on self-guided rope courses. Find your adventurous spirit and test yourself mentally and physically on elevated obstacles, rope ladders, wobbly bridges, tunnels, cargo-nets and zip-lines.
Time & Location
05 May 2019, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Blue Gum Hills Regional park, Minmi NSW 2287, Australia
About The Adventure
About the Adventure:
Come and experience the iconic Australian bush like never before. Get up-close and personal with native Australian wildlife and magnificent Gum trees, as you climb, weave and fly through the Tree Tops on self-guided rope courses. Flex your adventurous spirit and test yourself mentally and physically with over 100 elevated obstacles with rope ladders, wobbly bridges, tunnels, cargo-nets and zip lines. We will work our way through 4 courses, green, blue, red and black. Each course gets progressively harder and higher with the most challenging being the black course.
After our amazing adventure we will have a fantastic lunch in the park provided by your WEA hosts. Your picnic lunch will include a delicious spread where you can make your own fresh salad, wraps or rolls, Sharon's amazing home baked goods and some cool refreshing drinks. WEA has everything covered, all you have to do is turn up with your sense of adventure ready to go for a great day in the TreeTops.
Tree Tops Adventure Park, Blue Gum Hills Regional Park, Minmi Rd, Minmi, NSW. We will meet you out the front of the Adventure park entry. Please be sure to arrive by 8:30 so we can do all paperwork, safety briefings and be ready to climb by 9:00am
Cost: $85 per person
Inclusions and highlights of your Adventure:
- All safety Equipment and safety training
- 2 WEA guides to motivate you every step of the way
- Photos of your adventure - we will have someone there on the ground taking photos so you get to capture your experience. The photos will be available on the Facebook event page for downloading after the event
- A delicious lunch afterwards
- A WEA buff / bandanna so you look the part :)
- Guaranteed great day with a great group of women
What to bring?
- You will need to wear enclosed shoes. Joggers are great.
- Be sure to wear comfortable pants
- any personal medication you may need
- waterproof jacket (incase of cold/ wet weather)
- Make sure you bring your sense of adventure!
Whats in it for you?
- Challenge yourself by pushing personal boundaries.
- Test your dexterity and surprise yourself with skills you didn’t know you had!
- Strengthen your bond with your WEA team mates as you problem solve your way through a series of obstacles building unique and exciting memories.
- There is nothing quite like seeing the world from a tree canopy, it’s a new way to appreciate the great Australian outdoors.
- The ultimate natural playground provides endless fresh air and space for your mind and body to stretch out and enjoy.
- Explore your senses whilst developing your fitness and reflex skills.
- Walk away with memories to cherish and sense of accomplishment.
What you need to know before arriving:
- There are no special skills or prior knowledge required, just bring along a sense of adventure and the TreeTops staff will provide all the training and safety equipment you need to be an expert tree climber.
- Participants must wear fully enclosed shoes (sporting shoes are recommended); no exposed skin from the ankle down (skin must be covered by shoes not socks). For example, participants will not be allowed to undertake the Activities in sandals, Mary-Jane’s, thongs, ballet flats, slip-off, toed shoes etc...
- If you want extra grip, bring gloves or purchase a pair from the office. It can take approx. three hours to fully complete the adult courses. Make sure you pack water, wear comfortable clothes, fully enclosed shoes, tie back long hair, remove jewellery and apply sunscreen and insect repellent.
- TreeTops are open in all weather conditions (except lightning and extreme high winds).
- Please arrive at the park with plenty of time, ready to start your session at the booked time. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your booked time to allow for finding a car park, completing waiver forms, removing all jewellery, storing any remaining valuables in your car, all participants having used the bathroom, applying sunscreen/insect repellent, handing keys to office staff etc. If you miss the start of your session, you may not be able to participate as the equipment you wear on the course is reserved for you. If you are late this impacts on other participants. No refunds or part-refunds will be made if you are late and it is not possible to accommodate you.
- For safety reasons you can’t carry anything with you on the courses and there are no lockers on site, so leave all your valuables at home and leave your keys at the TreeTops office. Once you are in your safety harness absolutely nothing is allowed in your pockets or hands, this includes jewellery, phones, wallets, keys and cameras.
- Participants MUST complete a safety training session prior to starting the courses. Sessions are led by qualified instructors and start at the booked time. Total time required to complete the safety training session and courses varies and is approximately 2.5-3.5 hours.
What if I don’t have anyone to go with? No problem at all, there is a Women Embrace Adventure host to make sure everyone is introduced to everyone before we set off. By the end of the Adventure we are sure you would have found some new friends.
Booking terms and Conditions: Payment for WEA Adventures are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given. This is an all weather event, come hail or shine, we operate all year round. Adventure may be cancelled in extreme weather (lightning and high winds) at which time a refund or credit will be offered. For full T&C see our webpage.
Embrace TreeTops Adventure
Embrace TreeTop Adventure - Sunday May 5th 2019.$85.00