Embrace Quad Biking - Glenworth Valley NSW
Time & Location
About The Adventure
Feel the wind on your face as you zip along our private bush trails taking in some of the Glenworth Valley’s best scenery on a quad bike. This quad biking adventure is one of Glenworth Valley’s most popular experiences and once you’ve experienced the thrill of it for yourself, you’ll understand why. Quad biking is some of the best fun you can have on four wheels.
Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures is a family owned and run business that has been providing outstanding outdoor adventure experiences for over 40 years. Our quad biking adventure takes place on the privately owned 3,000 acre wilderness property nestled in a scenic valley and surrounded by National Park. Glenworth Valley is located in the NSW Central Coast hinterland, just off the M1 Freeway, and is an easy one hour drive north of Sydney’s CBD, 20 minutes from Gosford and 1 hour from Newcastle
Glenworth Valley itself features a range of natural environments from open pastures, lush rainforest, dramatic rock formations and towering ancient eucalypts with the crystal waters and natural rockpools of Popran Creek flowing through the heart of the valley towards the Hawkesbury River. The valley is home to many species of native fauna including wallabies, goannas, king parrots, lyrebirds and kookaburras.
Why you’ll love quad biking at Glenworth Valley
- Explore Glenworth Valley’s pristine wilderness on an ATV quad bike
- You’ll zip along a variety of terrain including our bush trails, water crossings (dependant on conditions) and around the purpose-built quad biking circuit
- Relax as you’re in safe hands with our experienced quad biking guides
- Suitable for all abilities. No license is necessary
Our quad bikes are all fully automatic and are easy to ride, with no license or previous riding experience necessary. Our friendly quad biking guides will lead you through a safety briefing, individual instruction on how to operate the bike and a short practical training and assessment before hitting the trails. Our quad biking tour lasts for 1.5 hours and covers approximately 15km of terrain.
Details of the adventure:
- Sunday 14th July
- Approximate times: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Who is this adventure for: For women 18 years and above with any level of riding experience
- Cost: $145 (includes quad biking and lunch)
- Age: for women 18 years and over
- Photos of your adventure will be uploaded to the WEA event page for you to download
- Fitness Level: This adventure requires a moderate level of fitness however no experience in riding is needed.
Whats Included in the cost:
- WEA Wilderness first aid qualified host
- All safety gear and instruction before setting off on our ride
- Qualified quad biking guide
- A healthy picnic lunch including Sharon's baked goods
- Guaranteed fun and laughter with a great bunch of women
Meeting point: Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures. More details of meeting point will be sent in a confirmation email.
What if I don't have anyone to go with? No problem at all, there is a Women Embrace Adventure host to make sure everyone is introduced to everyone before we set off. By the end of the ride we are sure you would have found some new friends.
What do I wear and bring?:
- Please ensure you wear a t-shirt (no singlets), long pants, sunglasses and enclosed shoes
- It’s a good idea to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty or to bring a change of clothes just in case.
- Please wear enclosed shoes. No thongs or slip on shoes are permitted
- Bring your wet weather gear if the weather is a bit uncertain
- Wear warm clothes during the winter months. Gloves are also recommended during the winter months.
What if I have never been quad biking before?
The quad bikes you will be riding are all fully automatic and are easy to ride, with no license or previous riding experience necessary. The friendly Glenworth valley quad biking guides will lead you through a safety briefing, individual instruction on how to operate the bike and a short practical training and assessment before hitting the trails.
What are the booking Terms and Conditions: Payment for this adventure are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given. This is an all weather event. For full T&C see our webpage.
- Sold OutEmbrace Quad Biking - 14 July$145$1450$0