Embrace Hiking - Mount Sugarloaf NSW
Time & Location
About The Adventure
This Saturday morning Hike is a women’s only guided hike along the walking trails at the summit of Mount Sugarloaf. Come along for some fun and fitness.
About the Hike:
The walk takes approximately 2 hrs to complete. We walk along pathways, bush tracks and fire trails as we take in the stunning views of Lake Macquarie and the surrounding Hunter areas. Mount Sugarloaf walking track is a moderate graded walk that requires a moderate level of fitness. The hike is mostly bush track walking which can be uneven under foot and includes some small inclines and steps. This walk is all about getting outdoors, getting active, meeting and having a chat with other amazing women like yourself. If in doubt, check with your doctor about your suitability. Your hosts are Wilderness first aid qualified.
After our walk we will stop for a lite morning tea at a beautiful picnic area.
- Saturday 25th May
- Approximate times: 8:30am - 11:30 am
- Meeting Point: Mount Sugarloaf summit Carpark. Drive all the way up to the top of Mount Sugarloaf Road and we will be waiting for you.
- Who is this Hike for: For women 18 years and above who have a moderate level of fitness
- Cost: $30
- Age: for women 18 years and over
- Fitness Level: This hike covers approx 7kms of moderate terrain. It is important you have a moderate level of fitness to complete this walk. As with any fitness activity, check with your GP if in doubt. This trail is not handicapped accessible at this time and pets are not allowed.
- Whats Included:
- WEA Wilderness first aid qualified host
- Morning tea
- Guaranteed fun and laughter with a great bunch of women
What to Bring:
- Wear a pair of hiking boots or a sturdy pair of joggers or trail running shoes that you have worn in well
- Comfortable active wear
- Hat, sunscreen, bug spray and sun glasses
- Any personal medication you may need
- A day pack (to carry your personal belongings)
- Waterproof jacket incase of rain
- At least 1.5 litres of water
I haven’t done this before, will I be fit enough? This hike covers moderate levels of terrain. We recommend having a moderate level of fitness so you can enjoy your surroundings. No one gets left behind, with 2 WEA hosts we will have one at the front and one at the end to support all hikers. If in doubt, we always suggest you check with your doctor prior to starting a new physical activity.
What if I don’t have anyone to go with? No problem at all, there are 2 WEA hosts to make sure everyone is introduced to everyone before we set off. By the end of the Hike we are sure you would have made some new friends.
Are there any age limits? This hike is for women 18 years and older.
Booking terms and Conditions: Payments for this hike are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given. This is an all weather event. For full T&C see our webpage.
- Sold OutMount Sugarloaf Hike - 25 May$30$300$0