25% Off Weekend Away Women's Sun Surf & SUP Port Stephens (1)
Time & Location
About The Adventure
- 2 Enthusiastic Embrace Escape Hosts
- 4 days/3 nights’ accommodation at Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay (twin share rooms within 3 bedroom apartments)
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Lesson with all associated equipment required-fun paddling that’s easy for even the most uncoordinated!
- Discovery Kayak Tour-2.5 hours designed as an ultimate eco-adventure where we go beyond the boundaries and paddle all horizons, looking out for dolphins and other wildlife along the way
- Ferry to Tea Garden/Hawks Nest-round trip 35-minute boat trip across the bay and up the river with the dolphins to quaint Tea Gardens for a pub lunch (lunch at own cost) and a wander
- Guided Coastal bush walks through Tomaree National Park
- Shark Island Light House walk (weather and tide dependent)
- Sunset or Sunrise Climb Tomaree Head Lookout (weather dependant)
- Mavericks on the Bay Sunday Arvo Sundowners (optional)
- Dolphins-the bay is home to hundreds of dolphins!
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Kick-off dinner (2 courses) Friday night
- Continental Breakfast hamper for Saturday
- Plenty of free time to explore the area, laze by the pool, check out the shops or visit some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Embrace Escapes Goody Bag
What’s not included?
- Transport to Nelson Bay. 3 hours north of Sydney or 25 mins from Newcastle/Port Stephens Airport
- Your drinks-your welcome to BYO or purchase at nearby bottle shops/Coles/Woolies
- Meals except for Friday dinner and Saturday breakfast.
$513.75/person (A savings of 25% or $171.251!) twin share for fully escorted 4 days, 3 nights with all activities outlined (SUP lesson, kayak tour, guided bush walks, welcome drinks nibbles, kick off dinner, Saturday breakfast)
$200 non-refundable deposit due upon booking, remainder due upon booking.
Remainder $313.75 due buy November 20, 2017.
Booking is guaranteed only when confirmation sent via email and deposit is paid. All bookings are non-transferable. Only book travel, flights etc, once you have received written confirmation from Embrace Escapes that your trip is confirmed. As for any trip, travel insurance is highly recommended.
Itinerary (Subject to change depending on weather)
Day 1 Friday December 1st
Arrive at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay from 3pm, settle in, relax and explore
Welcome Drinks and nibbles by the pool
Kick Off Dinner
Day 2 Saturday December 2nd
Sunrise or Sunset Climb to Tomaree Headland (optional)
Kayak tour 2.5 hours
Free time to explore
Day 3 Sunday December 3rd
Walk to Nelson Bay Lighthouse (optional breakfast at own cost)
Ferry to the quaint seaside Tea Gardens (optional pub lunch at own cost)
Mavericks at The Bay, D’Albora Marina, for live music and sundowners
Day 4 Monday December 4th
Coastal Hike Fingal Bay Beach to Shark Island Light House
What do I bring?
- Hat, sunscreen, swimmers
- Active comfortable clothes
- Beach towel
- Open mind and a fun attitude
How fit do I need to be, sounds like lots of activities, what if I can’t keep up? All activities will cater for most fitness levels and all activities are optional. We recommend a moderate level of fitness to best enjoy the experience. We are all here to embrace our differences and support each other, no judgement. Talk to us about any questions or concerns you might have, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 0467504879
Cancellation policy: Travel insurance is highly recommended for all escapes. If you cancel your booking prior to the scheduled departure, you may be eligible to the following refund based on the price of the trip
• All deposits are non-refundable
• 45-60 days 50% of the tour price less deposit will be forfeited
• Under 30 days, 100% of the trip costs will be forfeited
Refunds: you will receive full refunded if the Escape is cancelled by the operator.
- 25% off Sun,Surf&SUP Deposit$200$2000$0
- 25% off Paid in Full $513.75$513.75$513.750$0