Mon, 18 July|
Women Embrace The Highlights of Larapinta
Join us for a epic highlights of the Larapinta Trail tour and experience one of the most popular wilderness walks in Australia. The Larapinta Trail offers a spectacular array of highlights including diverse wildlife, sensational waterholes and breathtaking ravines and gorges.
Time & Location
18 July 2022, 3:00 pm – 24 July 2022, 9:00 am
Alice Springs, Alice Springs NT, Australia
About The Adventure
Join us for an epic highlight of the Larapinta Trail Pack Free Adventure and experience one of the most popular wilderness walks in Australia. The mystical Red Centre of Australia is home to West MacDonnell Ranges where we will trek sections of the Larapinta Trail with a spectacular array of highlights including diverse wildlife, sensational waterholes and breathtaking ravines and gorges. Click Here for Full Details
With approx. 16 km of graded trail covered each day, this classic hiking small group tour of Australia’s ancient landscape is on many bucket lists. Stunning sights like Serpentine Gorge and Ormiston Pound Walk are just some of the many wow moments on this adventure.
Larapinta Trail was voted by National Geographic as one of the top 20 trekking experiences on the planet and this ancient landscape boasts some of the most majestic ridges in the Northern Territory. Throughout the trail, visitors are treated to breathtaking views of Mt Sonder, the highest point on Larapinta.
If you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding adventure that blends sublime beauty with rich cultural history, then the Larapinta Trail is the perfect multi-day walk for you.
Tour Length: 6 nights / 7 days
Start Date: Monday 18th July 2022
Finish Date: Sunday 24th July 2022
Start and finish Location: Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Grade: Moderate – Hard 4/5 Suitable for experienced bushwalkers/hikers with a moderate to high fitness level
Activities: Hiking (see our hiking guide here)
Accommodation: comfortable base camp tent camping while on the track + 2 nights a hotel in Alice Springs
Group size: 13 women plus your WEA hosts and guides
Distance Walked: approx 70km over 5 days
ITINERARY Click for full itinerary
The full cost of the tour is only $3840/pp twin share, this amount covers all inclusions outlined "Your Package Includes." *T&C apply see below
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 nights Accommodation: 4 nights comfortable camping + 2 nights hotel accommodation in Alice Springs
- Spend 4 nights at a beautiful private and permanent campsite on indigenous land (you chose each night at camp if you sleep in your private tent or under the stars in a swag)
- Meals: Healthy and delicious food, 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 dinners and snacks while hiking. Hot and cold drinks excluding alcoholic beverages (Alcoholic beverages can be brought to camp and cold storage will be provided)
- Enjoy an ethically sourced, organic bush food tasting platter straight from the Central Desert
- Mount Sonder Sunrise hike on day 5 . This is a day you will never forget
- Welcome and celebration dinners on the 1st and last night of our trip with the entire team
- Comfortable 4WD transport while on the track
- Women Embrace Adventure team shirt and buff
- Professionally trained and accredited walking guide and Professionally trained tour host from the tour company Way Outback
- 2 Women Embrace Adventure Hosts to ensure everything you need you have and you looked after and enjoy every minute of the trip – you walk and we will take care of the rest.
- National Park Fees, Traditional Owners and Camping Fees
- An outback meat tasking platter including buffalo, kangaroo, crocodile, emu and camel (based on availability)
- An ethically sourced, organic bush food tasting platter straight from the Central Desert
- All camping equipment such as linen, pillows, sleeping bags and a touch of outback luxury with our permanent safari tents
- Travelling with a company that has an Advanced Eco-Tourism status, supports and works closely with various different indigenous companies, extensive indigenous content and a great reputation for authentic tours away from the crowds
- Extensive remote first aid kit, satellite phone and Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- And so much more including some WEA surprises and special touches along the way
YOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel Insurance
- Have a high level of fitness with previous hiking experience
- Be over 18 years of age
- Travel insurance
HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
Book now and pay your non-refundable deposit of $600 to secure your spot, payable by credit card or PayPal.
Balance due 4th May 2022.
We hope you can join us on this amazing adventure!
Deposit Only Larapinta
WEA Larapinta multi-day adventure. Your deposit has been paid with the balance, $3,240 AUD, due on or before 4th May 2022 or 75 days prior to departure. Final payment can be made via direct deposit or PayPal or credit card (1.5% charge applies).$600.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out