Women Embrace the Great Ocean Walk
Time & Location
About The Adventure
On this 6 day/ 5 night walking adventure you'll enjoy excellent meals, amazing scenic accommodation in one the countries first lighthouses and have everything organised for you by a knowledgeable Inspirational Outdoors guide and two Women Embrace Adventure hosts to complement your trip.
After 4 days walking the highlights of the Great Ocean Road, finish the trip with a night in Melbourne to celebrate all we've accomplished and the new friends we've made!
Whether you come on your own, with a friend or in a group, Women Embrace Adventure guides provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where you can challenge yourself in a fully supported.
Join us on a Great Ocean Walk 6-Day adventure, leave all the planning to us and you will enjoy a trip of a lifetime!
YOUR ITINERARY: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road Walk - Melbourne
Click Here for Full Itinerary
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Transport: A private, air-conditioned coach will take us from Melbourne to Great Ocean and back, transport to and from the track each day.
- Professional guides and support each day: (2 Women Embrace Adventure hosts and 1 Inspiration Outdoors guide)
- Emergency support: Wilderness first aid trained guides carry satellite phones, 2 way radios and a full first aid kit so you can walk without worry
- Park entry fees and licensing
While on the walk:
- 2 night's accommodation at Cape Otway Lightstation
- 1 night accommodation at Clifton Beach Lodge
- 3 healthy breakfasts; cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast, condiments, brewed coffee, teas
- 4 morning teas
- 4 lunches - some packed and some delivered picnics
- Pre-dinner nibbles each night
- 1 delicious dinner at the Princetown Tavern
While in Melbourne:
- 2 nights accommodation, twin share, hotel in Melbourne (night before and night after walk)
- Women Embrace Adventure Tee
- Welcome drink and dinner on the first night
- Airfares to and from Melbourne
- Transport to/from Melbourne airport to accommodation
- Alcohol, but you are welcome BYO to enjoy a glass with dinner
- Travel insurance
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is required to secure your spot and can be paid via credit card or pay pal. We will invoice you for the balance, due on 20th December 2020.
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ's
MEALS AND SNACKS:
Breakfasts are a continental affair with muesli, yogurt, freshly brewed coffee, tea, toast and cereals all on hand. Each walker makes their own lunch from the smorgasbord of different food items put out by your guides and prepared freshly each day. There is also fresh fruit available plus a host of trail mix snacks to tuck into and replenish each day.
Dips, cheese and crackers are always put out prior to the evening meal. You can BYO alcohol on day one in Apollo Bay if you so desire. Dinners are prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when you book, we can happily adapt our menu to most needs.
Tour Length: 5 nights/ 6 days
Start Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Finish Date: Sunday 28th March 2021
Distance Walked: approx. 43kms over 4 days
Fitness Level: A moderate level of fitness is required. By walking the highlights of the 104km Great Ocean Walk as a series of day walks in graded stages, people with a moderate level of fitness can complete the walk. Preparation will make the experience all the more enjoyable.
Group Size: Maximum 11 Women - this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
Going Solo? No problem, we welcome solo travellers and guarantee a supportive group of fun-loving women to share your journey with.
Recommended Age: 18 and above
Accommodation: All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of a Hotel in Melbourne, Cape Otway Lightstation and Clifton Beach Lodge on the Great Ocean Road. We can offer a single supplement at an additional cost of $700.
The full cost of the tour is only $2550/pp twin share, this amount covers all inclusions outlined "Your Package Includes." *T&C apply see below. We can offer a limited number of single supplement at an additional cost of $700.
- Have a moderate level of fitness
- Travel insurance - is mandatory for all our travellers and should be taken out at the time of booking. You can choose your own travel insurance provider or our preferred travel professional can organise this for you.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
A non-refundable deposit of $600 is required to secure your spot and can be paid via credit card or pay pal. We will invoice you for the final balance which is not due until 20th December 2020.
To prioritise the wellbeing of women, staff and our community, Women Embrace Adventure is taking important measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Before you book or attend an adventure, please note:
- If you have recently travelled overseas, been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have flu-like symptoms (such as fever or cough), please stay home.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we recommend you focus on getting well and postpone your adventure until you have been given the all-clear by your doctor.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your adventure or have contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please email email@example.com
Women Embrace Adventure has the following safety measures in place:
- Precautionary questions around health and travel
- Limiting the number of women on an adventure
- Provision of hand sanitiser
- Practising social distancing
- A minimal contact check-in process
- Not sharing equipment and utensils
- Individually packaged food where applicable
- Cleaning equipment and commonly used surfaces often
Here’s how you can help us when attending your adventure:
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Wash your hands before joining us
- Avoid touching your nose and mouth
- Maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres from others where possible
- Be patient, we are in this together
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are happy to call and discuss this amazing trip with you.
*Conditions apply. This is a women's only adventure. Valid for travel for a one-off date on 23rd March 2021 departure. Valid for sale until sold out. Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares. Prices are correct as of 30 May 2020 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency. A non-refundable deposit of $600 per person is required to secure a booking. Full price $2,550. The final balance of payment is due, 20th December 2020. This is a women’s only tour, all prices are per person based on twin share. Credit card fees may apply. Cancellation Fees Apply: between 75-30 days prior to trip departure - 75% Of the Tour Cost. between 29 - 15 days prior to trip departure - 85% Of the Tour Cost. Within 14 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Tour Cost.
Other conditions apply. Full terms and conditions http://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c.
- Deposit Only Great Ocean Road$600GST included$600GST included0$0