Sun, 21 May|
Women Embrace Ningaloo Reef Western Australia Adventure
Join WEA and discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer. This action-packed adventure includes five days of kayaking, swimming with the magnificent Whale Sharks, and snorkelling with the most amazing sea creatures!
Time & Location
21 May 2023, 12:30 pm – 28 May 2023, 12:30 pm
Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia, 6707
About The Adventure
Discover the best Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park have to offer with Women Embrace Adventure!
We'll spend five glorious days sea kayaking along the coast in the sheltered, turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo Reef, visiting stunning snorkel sites a few times a day. We'll paddle one way, up the coast, with the prevailing breeze pushing us along, and return each night to our comfortable base camp.
We'll take some short bush walks to explore the stunning gorges, flora and fauna of Cape Range National Park and visit the Milyering Visitor Centre. We'll camp in Cape Range National Park with a base camp fully set up just for us and finish with two nights at an Exmouth Resort, cruising on our own Private Charter Boat and swimming with the gentle giants of the sea The Whale Sharks. This is going to be one magical experience not to be missed!
- 5 day Ultimate Sea Kayak Safari on Ningaloo Reef-immerse yourself (literally!) in this beautiful World Heritage Area
- swim with the biggest fish in the ocean, the Whale Sharks
- experience swimming with the Whale Sharks with our own private charter
- snorkel with over 500 species of fish and 300 species of coral
- guided bush walks and marvel at the ancient landscape and stunning views of Mandu Mandu Gorge and Yardie Creek Gorge
- spend five nights camping at our own private base camp in the dunes, just 200m from the sparkling waters edge
- two nights' accommodation at a resort in Exmouth
OVERVIEW OF THE ADVENTURE
- Tour dates: Sunday 21st May 2023- Sunday 28th May 2023
- Duration: 8 day/7 nights
- Grade: Moderate – Suitable for beginners and first-time kayakers as well as experienced kayakers
- Start and finish Location: Exmouth Learmonth Airport, Western Australia
- Activities: 5 Day kayaking safari, snorkelling, camping, hiking, full-day Private Whale Shark Charter
- Accommodation: Twin Share/comfortable base camp tent camping and resort stay in Exmouth
- Group size: 14 women plus your WEA hosts and guides
Your package Includes
- Activities: 5 Day kayaking safari, snorkelling, camping, hiking, full-day Private Whale Shark Charter
- Seven nights Accommodation: five nights comfortable camping and two nights resort accommodation in Exmouth
- Transfers: to and from Exmouth's Learmouth Airport and between activities for the entire 8 days
- Private full-day Whale Shark Charter swimming/snorkelling tour just for our group
- Full Camp Set Up-all camping gear provided: stand-up tents, high-density foam mattresses, pillows, sleeping bags and liners, camp chairs, camper trailer with fridge, wind and shade shelter, solar lights, picnic tables, toilet and solar showers
- Kayaking equipment: Double sit-inside Barracuda Duo sea kayaks with a rudder for comfortable cruising, personal floatation device, spray decks, paddle, dry bags
- Wet suit, rashie, brimmed hat, carry bag to fit it all in
- Photos taken by our guides and hosts are available for free download after your adventure.
- Women Embrace Adventure Team Shirt
- All meals while on tour including 7 Breakfasts/6 Lunches/7 Dinners. Morning & afternoon tea, snacks, pre-dinner nibbles (this is secretly a foodie tour with beautiful scenery thrown in!)
- Qualified and experienced guides, with minimum PA Enclosed Sea Instructor award, wilderness first aid, CPR, and water rescue qualifications
- Women Embrace Advenenture leader
- National Park Entry fee, National Park Licencing Fee
Your package does not include
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
(The below is a brief outline of the Itinerary and may be subject to small changes before and during the adventure)
- Sunday 21st May: Meet at Exmouth (LEA Learmonth Airport). Transfer to Exmouth for meet and greet, gear fit-out and a quick stop in town to buy any last-minute supplies; transfer to Exmouth Adventure Co’s base camp in Cape Range National Park. (meals D)
- Monday 22nd May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp (meals BLD)
- Tuesday 23rd May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp (meals BLD)
- Wednesday 24th May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp (meals BLD)
- Thursday 25th May: Kayaking, snorkelling and bushwalking. Camping at Base Camp (meals BLD)
- Friday 26th May: Kayaking and snorkelling transfer to Exmouth accommodation in the afternoon. (meals BLD)
- Saturday 27th May: Whale Shark Snorkelling Tour. A private charter just for our group awaits for a full day of swimming with Ningaloo’s magnificent Whale sharks. Return to accommodation in the afternoon. Celebration Dinner. (meals BLD)
- Sunday 28th May: Group departs Exmouth (meals B)
The full cost of the trip is AU $4,300/pp twin share
This amount covers all inclusions outlined, limited single supplements may be available.
*T&C apply see below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How fit do I need to be?
A moderate to a high level of fitness is recommended. In the first 5 days, we will be kayaking and snorkelling, although it will be leisurely and at your own pace, we recommend you have a moderate level of fitness to make the most of your time on the reef. We also recommend that you are confident in open water wearing a floatation device. If in doubt, check with your GP/fitness professional about any health and fitness concerns and drop us an email/ring, we're happy to have a chat and answer any questions you have.
How many women will be in our group?
A maximum of 14 plus your WEA hosts and Guides– this ensures everyone has a great time and gets to know each other.
I am thinking about coming on my own, is this ok?
Not a problem at all! Lots of women come on their own to our adventures. Your Women Embrace Adventure hosts will make sure everyone meets at the airport. We always have lots of fun, there's no pressure, no judgment, and lots of encouragement from everyone. By the end of our Western Australian trip, you may have just found some new adventure friends!
What is the age limit?
This adventure is for women 18 years and above
Camping?! Is that for me?
Set on the edge of Ningaloo Reef in Cape Range National Park, this camping spot is simply stunning. The sunsets alone make it worthwhile! All accommodation is twin share and is a combination of tents at our base camp and villas in Exmouth (the tents are spacious ’stand-up’ six-person tents and are set up prior to your arrival. The base camp offers ‘comfortable camping’, not glamping, but we do our best to make it as comfortable as possible with high-density foam mattresses, pillows, soft doonas/doona covers, camp chairs, full camp kitchen, etc.) A single supplement may be available at an additional cost.
When should I book airfares?
Only book airfares AFTER you receive an email from Women Embrace Adventure giving you the go ahead to book flights. Airfares are not included in the package price, you will need to book and pay for your own airfare to and from Perth and Perth to Exmouth return.
Do I Need Travel Insurance?
YES, travel insurance is required to be purchased at the time of booking and maintained throughout the booking period.
What do I need to bring with me?
We'll send a full packing list a couple of months out from travel but here's a basic outline of what you'll need:
- Drinking water bottle (capacity for ~1L)
- Sun protection: Sunglasses (polarised are great for seeing through the water), Sunscreen, SPF lip balm. Please consider using ‘reef friendly’ sun protection products
- Swimmers/swim tights/rashie, towel and or sarong
- Camera/phone for photos (spare batteries, charger), waterproof cases are great
- Water shoes/Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals/crocs with a strap around the back of your heel)
- Bushwalking clothes: enclosed footwear (joggers are fine), shorts or lightweight trousers, t-shirt or lightweight long-sleeve shirt, a daypack for carrying water and a camera
- Head torch (spare batteries)
- Bag with camp clothes, toiletries, medications etc. Pack warm clothes for our cool, clear nights: thermal base layers, beanies, warm jackets etc
How much spending money do I need to bring with me?
This largely depends on you. All accommodation, activities outlined on the itinerary, breakfasts, lunch and dinners and snacks are included on the Adventure. Alcoholic beverages and souvenirs along the way are at your own cost. So really you don’t need much at all.
When does my deposit have to be paid?
The non-refundable $900 deposit needs to be paid upon booking. Places are limited to 14, so we recommend you do this as soon as possible. You will receive a confirmation email, and we will be in touch with lots of information about our adventure.
Is there a chance we may not see any Whale Sharks?
Yes, that's just how nature works but it's quite rare not to see any. Our charter company specializes in finding whale sharks and prides itself on its sighting record. The area is full of amazing sea life and reefs that we will fully enjoy on our charter.
Stay Safe Procedures: Women Embrace Adventure is taking important measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) such as:
*Zero share equipment, utensils
*Providing hand sanitiser to use at the start and during each adventure
*Ensuring social distancing throughout the adventure
Before attending an adventure please:
*You may be asked to Complete a RAT test 24 hours prior to departure and complete the online Health Assessment (which will be forwarded to you via email)
*Stay home if you or your family are unwell, or you have been advised to isolate
*Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser often
*Continue to social distance
*Read our full Covid-19 T&C's for full details https://www.womenembraceadventure.com.au/t-c
What are the terms and conditions?
By making a booking you agree to and accept our terms and conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, our Covid-19 Policy and the Waiver of Liability.
Your booking is final once your payment is processed and a confirmation email is sent to you.
This is a women's only adventure.
Valid for travel for on May 21, 2023 departure.
Valid for sale until sold out.
Advertised prices are per person, twin share and do not include return airfares/transport to start in Exmouth WA or required travel insurance.
Prices are correct as of 22 June 2022 and are subject to availability, withdrawal and change at any time without notice due to fluctuations in charges and currency.
A non-refundable deposit of $900 per person is required to secure your booking.
Full price $4300.
You will be invoiced for the balance owing which is due 22 February 2023 and is payable via direct deposit, PayPal or credit card.
All current government safety and health guidelines at the time of booking and departure must be adhered to including all Covid-19 requirements. Any additional costs related to but not limited to government travel restrictions are the responsibility of the individual traveller and not Women Embrace Adventure. If this trip is undersubscribed or in circumstances where external events affect the viability or safety of this trip to go ahead, Women Embrace Adventure reserves the right to cancel or reschedule and to exclude/remove any participants from this trip. Your booking is non-transferable.
Cancellation Fees Apply:
- After booking-We reserve the right to charge any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
- Prior to 90 days before the trip departure, we reserve the right to charge any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
- Between 90-60 days before trip departure-50% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
- Between 60-30 days before trip departure- 85% Of the Adventure Cost plus any administration costs and any trip cost incurred by us prior to the time of cancellation
- Within 30 days of the trip departure - 100% Of the Adventure Cost
- Once the trip has commenced, there will be no refunds granted.
Deposit WEA Ningaloo
Women Embrace Ningaloo Kayak non-refundable deposit of $900 due upon booking, balance $3400 due 90 days prior to departure (22nd Feb 2023). Final payment can be made via direct deposit or Paypal/credit card. Any questions please email Sharon and Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org.$900.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out