Full Day Adventures
- Sat, 02 OctCooranbong02 Oct, 8:30 am – 4:30 pmCooranbong, Cnr Mount Faulk Road and Freemans Drive, Cooranbong NSW 2265, AustraliaFeel the buzz of learning to Abseil in the great outdoors! Challenge yourself in a safe environment surrounded by like-minded women and a highly qualified (very patient!) instructor. Build your Abseiling skills up during the day and end with a amazing abseil over Gap Creek falls.
- Sun, 14 NovCooranbong14 Nov, 8:30 am – 4:30 pmCooranbong, Cnr Mount Faulk Road and Freemans Drive, Cooranbong NSW 2265, AustraliaThis amazing day in the rainforest of Gap Creek includes abseiling through a beautiful natural archway, abseiling into shallow water, jumping into pools of water as well as exploring beautiful creeks. Join Women Embrace Adventure for a fully catered day of fun and adventure!
- Time is TBDValid for all future Adventures
- Sat, 07 AugWondabyne07 Aug, 7:15 am – 4:30 pmWondabyne, Wondabyne NSW 2256, AustraliaJoin us for this amazing walk from Wondabyne train station. This 17km hike will take us to Pindar Lookout, Pindar Pool and Cave as well as Kariong Brook Falls. It’s a hard, grade 5 track and only for women with a high fitness level. You will work hard but we promise it is well worth effort!
- Sat, 14 AugBerowra railway station14 Aug, 7:30 am – 11:30 amBerowra railway station, Berowra NSW 2081, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure as we walk from Berowra to Mt Kuring-Gai Via Calna Creek and Lyrebird Gully. Included in your full-day adventure are lunch and snacks so you don't have to worry about a thing. Just turn up and enjoy the hike with a bunch of amazing adventurous women.