Women Embrace Jet Boating, Bubbles and Lunch
Time & Location
About The Adventure
Jump onboard the fast, thrilling Jet Boat heading into the ocean! NSW’s ONLY Ocean Going Jet Boat!
Leaving Lake Macquarie, we blast into the ocean for a 60-minute experience of surfing waves, exploring sea caves followed by a glass of bubbles and lunch at Cams Wharf Family Cafe overlooking the lake.
Not for the faint-hearted but definitely a must-do experience. On this ride, we start within Lake Macquarie then cruise out through the Swansea channel before going under the Swansea bridge and heading out to the ocean, crossing the bar. Now it’s time to get serious as we check out the surf at either Blacksmiths Beach or Caves Beach depending on weather and sea conditions, and we’ll rip it up on the waves doing our usual spins and power brake dives, riding a few waves too. We will spend almost an hour on the water followed by a glass of bubbles and lunch. Come and join us, we guarantee you will have a great day full of adventure and lots of laughs.
Who is this adventure for: Participants must be women who are 18 years or over. We don’t advise people who are pregnant, recovering from a recent injury, or anyone with back, neck, or heart problems to get on board. If you have a prior or existing injury or health issue and want to come jet boating, check with us first and we will inform the skipper (driver), as it might just mean we can put you in a different seat to make your ride more comfortable and safe. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your suitability for this adventure.
Date and Time: Sunday 25th October. We are scheduled to jet boat at 11, please arrive by 10:30 so we have time to complete any paperwork and be ready to hit the water at 11 am
Cost: $185 includes:
- 60 minute Jet Boating experience including all safety equipment and briefing.
- A Women Embrace Adventure Host to ensure you have an amazing time on the water
- Photos and videos of the adventute that will be posted and available to save on our Facebook event page.
- A healthy picnic lunch as well as some homebaked goodies a glass of bubbles and cool drinks, tea and coffee (we can cater for dietary requirements - please let us know when booking)
Payment due in full upon booking and is non-refunable, however it is transferable. If you cannot attend at last minute please feel free to transfer your spot to another woman who is 18 years or above and fulfils the requirements of the adventure. Pay Pal or direct credit card accepted through our secure site.
Tickets available: This adventure is open to 10 lucky ladies only.
Meeting point: We meet at Raffertys Resort at Cams Wharf, NSW. We will send more specific details of where to meet closer to the date via text.
What to Bring:
- Suitable clothing. It is best to wear comfortable clothing that you won’t mind getting a bit wet! When it’s cooler weather make sure you bring a jumper to keep you warm. We can provide waterproof spray jackets to all jet boaters, however, there’s no guarantee you will stay dry so bring a change of clothes. Footwear is recommended and flat shoes are best (thongs /sandals are fine).
- Sunglasses are good on the water however please have a safety strap on them so you don't lose them in the water.
- Water bottle
- Any personal Medications you may need
- A set of dry clothes to put on after Jet Boating
I haven’t done this before, will I be fit enough? This Adventure is for all levels of fitness. We don’t advise people who are pregnant, recovering from a recent injury, or anyone with back, neck, or heart problems to get on board. If you have a prior or existing injury or health issue and want to come jet boating, check with us first and we will inform the skipper (driver), as it might just mean we can put you in a different seat to make your ride more comfortable and safe. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your suitability for this adventure.
What if I don’t have anyone to go with? No problem at all, there is a Women Embrace Adventure host to make sure everyone is introduced before we Jet off. By the end of the adventure, we are sure you would have found some new friends!
What if it is raining, will the adventure still go ahead? In short yes if we have a little rain the adventure will still go ahead. If there is severe weather forecast we may have to reschedule, if you cannot make the new date we will offer a credit or refund. If Women Embrace Adventure cancels the event you will be given a full refund.
Booking Terms and Conditions: Payment are final once you receive a confirmation email. No refunds will be given but the ticket can be transferred to another woman 18 years or over. If the adventure is cancelled due to weather we will give full refunds. For full T&C see our webpage.
- Women Embrace Jet Boating$185GST included$185GST included0$0