All Upcoming Adventures
- Sat, 26 JunNorah Head26 Jun, 8:00 am – 11:00 amNorah Head, Norah Head NSW 2263, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure for a beautiful 6km walk on the Central Coast of NSW. This walk really does have it all….forests, memorials, lookouts, Norah Head Light House, beach walking and it is a perfect place and time to spot the humpbacks making their way up the coast.
- Sun, 27 JunBerowra railway station27 Jun, 7:30 am – 11:30 amBerowra railway station, Berowra NSW 2081, AustraliaJoin Women Embrace Adventure as we walk from Berowra to Mt Kuring-Gai Via Calna Creek and Lyrebird Gully. Included in your full-day adventure are lunch and snacks so you don't have to worry about a thing. Just turn up and enjoy the hike with a bunch of amazing adventurous women.
- Sun, 27 JunWybung Head Lookout27 Jun, 8:00 am – 12:00 pmWybung Head Lookout, Wybung Head Track, Frazer Park NSW 2259, AustraliaJoin us to explore beautiful Central Coast vistas on our Embrace Munmorah Hike. On this 9 km hike we’ll pass through bushland heath, eucalyptus forest, over fire trails and across some of the whitest sandy beaches then share a delicious morning tea!
- Sold OutFri, 02 JulNorah Head
- Sat, 10 JulPokolbin10 Jul, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AESTPokolbin, Mistletoe Lane, Behind Hunter Valley Resort, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaNot just any Segway ride… This one is a nature tour. Explore this historic region famous for its world-class wine on your very own Segway! It’s an experience not to be missed and will guarantee to put the WOW into your day and a smile on your face!
- Sat, 10 JulHoneysuckle Drive10 Jul, 11:30 am – 3:30 pmHoneysuckle Drive, Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW 2300, AustraliaJoin us on our own private whale watching encounter boat tour as we cruise the Newcastle coastline, spotting whales for 2 hours. After our Whale watching experience, we will finish off with drinks and lunch at the Honeysuckle Hotel. It will be a perfect day out and we hope you can join us.
- Sun, 11 JulBateau Bay11 Jul, 7:30 am – 11:30 am AESTBateau Bay, Wyrrabalong Coastal Walk, Bateau Bay NSW 2261, AustraliaJoin us on this coastal trail through the Wyrrabalong National Park. This walk has something for everyone – sandy beaches, shaded and winding bush trails, stunning clifftop views along the coast. An absolutely beautiful walk!